Is there anyone else who hasnt gotten there Secret Santa???

by Es 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

I havnt received mine yet, Im just wondering how many others havnt either??? Just incase mine has been registered so it can be tracked. We have already had one bad experience this week, had to send on hubby's xbox console as it overheated and died, the post have "misplaced" it, im so glad we have it insured.

es

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

no, I haven't received mine either.

• Emma
    Emma

I haven't, but there's still time. I got one on Christmas Eve one year.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Oh, you mean I am not the only SSS (Slow Secret Santa)? Be patient, some of us are new at this.

I havent sent my gift yet, but none of the 3 folks above are my recipient. My recipient should get it in the next 2-3 days :) (I think they already know who they are)

Snakes ()

PS..no fuzzy socks involved... sorry...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I haven't either. I figure that sometimes "stuff" happens and it doesn't get out in the mail til later....etc etc etc....

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

I have to confess: my Secret Santa giftee will (most likely) instead be surprised with a "Happy New Year!" gift.

I've been struck down by a hefty flu virus, complete with bronchial and respiratory distress. As I don't have the energy - nor do I dare expose myself to the cold winter air - I have been virtually incapacitated and confined to my home (sofa=bed; occasional forays to the computer chair). So, all my holiday greeting cards and presents to friends abroad... well, they must wait.

I hope to post everything on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning (at the latest). Of couse, this means that Christmas can just go on into the new year, right? Besides, does anyone really not liketo receive a handsome card filled with good wishes or a thoughtful gift after the agreed-to date? I hope that isn't the case! If I am wrong, I will urge recipients to express their displeasure by promptly returning late post to me.

Oh, and yes... my S.S.-giftee has posted on this thread. Please be patient [and wish me better health soon].

-Valkyrie

• bem
    bem

I haven't got mine yet.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

valkerie:

Oh wow! Dunno if it's me, but I wish you better health soon!!

We just finally got over a bad bout of sickness, as has some close friends and it was so not fun.

• Tara
    Tara

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I like surprises anytime they come.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

My recipient got theirs, I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Valkyrie sending get well wishes your way, take care sounds like you have a serious bug! Zapping your bug!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit