Is there anyone else who hasnt gotten there Secret Santa???

by Es 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Mine hasn't showed up either. I'll bet Richie Rich got my name :)

• Emma
    Emma

Valkerie, sorry you're so sick. Best thing is to take care; you don't want a relapse!

And whoever is my SS, I understand that things come up. I've had fun shopping and sending mine!

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

"Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace, all put together, make a pretty little face." The Mrs. mother taught that to her and she told it to me and it stuck in my 6 functioning braincells.

I know one person that posted on this thread present has been purchased but not yet mailed.

Why do foreign addresses have be so, well, foreign? It's almost like some of you are in different countries, or something!

Eagle of the why do today what you can put off til tomorrow sheep class

• Tara
    Tara

In my best Gomer Pyle voice, "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!" The mailman just brought my Secret Santa present all the way from Trinidad. Thank you, Frequent Fader Miles. I love it!

• free2think
    free2think

I havent received mine yet, but im sure it'll be here soon.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Ahhh,... BSoM, BikerChic and Emma - Thank you for your kind wishes!

I venture to speak also on behalf of other late Santas when I say that the goodwill and patience expressed on this thread are balm to a heavy conscience.

-Valkyrie

• mouthy
    mouthy

My recipient got theirs,

Yes Bikerchic ,my spider is hanging on my daughters tree the kids love HER!!!!Thanks again

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yes Bikerchic ,my spider is hanging on my daughters tree the kids love HER!!!!Thanks again

he,hee yes I give out spiders!

Glad it's on a tree Grace you know how they love trees! And you are most welcomed I sure enjoyed making it for you!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I haven't received mine yet, but I'm not worried. Sometimes, it's cool to have one present to open a few days after all the others, like a bonus.

I hope my recipient gets hers with no problems; I was later than I'd planned in sending it out.

• free2think
    free2think

Well i got mine today, and i love them.

Thank you so much littlerockguy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit