WHAT DID NOAH DRINK IN THE ARK?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    T HE PROBLEM WITH MILK IS THAT NOAH WAS PROPERLY LACTOSE INTOLERANT.

I'm pretty sure they had Lactaid back then, read it in an old Awake.

Hey changeling, thanks... I'm over my funk for now.

• changeling
    changeling
    No , he brought cases and cases on board with him. What would you do with all them critters stinking up the place

Did he buy these at the local liquour store?

changeling

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

According to the all black cast member 1930's movie,"Green Pastures" Noah had a keg of liquor on the ark. He asked the Lord for two kegs so he could use them to balance the ark, but the Lord sternly replied,"One keg Noah!"

• changeling
    changeling

I'm glad to see you don't stay "funky" for long!

changeling

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It's all fiction - he drank anything you say he drank. Who's going to prove you wrong?

• changeling
    changeling

I'm with you Hortensia!

changeling

• kls*
    kls*
    No , he brought cases and cases on board with him. What would you do with all them critters stinking up the place

Did he buy these at the local liquour store?

changeling

Hmmmmm, well let me see, While the Ark was being built he stored wine , cases and cases and who knows , maybe there was some of them 24 hr liquor stores open on his journeys.

What do i know , i'm a primate

• Bourne
    Bourne

URINE?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Hey now - haven't you heard? According to the latest scientific creationist research, the freshwater - containing the freshwater fish - floated up to form a layer on top of the saltwater. So Noah could probably lower a bucket right into that delicious freshwater. He'd probably even catch a fish in the process. Voila!

• freetosee
    freetosee

http://www.jibaros.com/art07/god.gif

fts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit