WHAT DID NOAH DRINK IN THE ARK?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

So in order for this flood to be so serious, there would have to be nothing but water as far as the eye could see. The only way for that to happen is the polar ice caps to melt. Now to end the story happily, the water would have to start refreezing. How long would this need to return to normal? A year? Ten years? 50 years? how would animals and people would survive ona boat that long?

In addition, who along with Noah were on the boat. I can assume that all would be lost so was all mankind not on the boat exterminated?

If this occured after Adam and Eve, then there had to be many people on the boat and everyone here must be distant relatives of ssomeone on the boat. Maybe someone here could offer some assistance that actually makes sense. Confused.

• Farkel
    Farkel

What Ark?

Farkel

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

It would have had to of been his/hern or animal urine wouldn't ya think???

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• delilah
    delilah

He drank rainwater, I'm sure,... he probably hung gourds outside the ark. He also probably made liquor or wine, from fruits that were "working"...

Also, as someone mentioned, they probably drank milk from the goats, cows and sheep onboard.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Also, as someone mentioned, they probably drank milk from the goats, cows and sheep onboard.

Well what did the goats, cows and sheep drink then?

And what the hell is Farkel drinking?

• badboy
    badboy

The problem with the idea that Noah drunk milk is,why i we are descenderom Noah's amily who presumbly were lactose tolerant,is why are there people who are lactose intolorant.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Badboy, thats not much of an argument. The lactose-tolerant gene does not work that way.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

kinda runnin' outta stuff to ask about, aint we?

~Hill

• badboy
    badboy

NO,I AM NOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit