WHAT DID NOAH DRINK IN THE ARK?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Each time he came off the poop deck he would go straight for the Grog because that's what sailors drank.

He called his animals scurvy knaves.

His children called him Long John after he got drunk and fell asleep naked.

He lost his trousers when he shouted splice the main brace and his wife thought he said slice.

Noah asked God if he would see any other ships and God said " no only hardships."

• Maddie
    Maddie

If all the ice in the world melted, it would only raise sea levels by 300-400ft. There is a lot of land well above 400ft. The bible flood story is based on an event that happened approx 9000years ago when the Mediterranean Sea broke through what is now the Bosporus straights into land now flooded by the black sea. A lot of biblical events are based on actual events that have been twisted by time and being passed down by many generations. John - Maddies Husband Bsc Geoscience Student

• looseend
    looseend

My guess is he drank jager which he made from deer's blood... I can not find any reason that this wouldn't be true... oh am I supposed to think... in that case ...it never happened. If that doesn't make sense then I guess it did happen in that case it had to have been pabst.

• lawrence
    lawrence

looseend - PBR? A good choice. It was either that, or Pickwick Ale. Sucker had been fermenting the entire time of the building project. Little Colt 45 here, some Carling there, and a big batch of Strohs by the stern. "I don't need the pagan Bass Ale, I have a good stash of Pickwick. Better stay by the ark and avoid the pagans and town elders. Good thing one of the Nephilim's kids can do plant genetics, they can brew anything downtown."

• looseend
    looseend

Lawrence... haha nice.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

starbucks?

• badboy
    badboy

A THOUGHT HAS OCCURED TO ME, WOULD HE HAVE DRANK FROM THE LOOD WATER, BECAUSE OF THE BODIES LOATING ABOUT ,WOULD HAVE POISONED THE FLOODWATER.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Some animal urine is quite tasty. Or so I've been told.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit