I'm sooooo angry

by shell69 26 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

RE; Hell no! I didnt refund her money... she went right back in and watched the film!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Screw that bitch! What the hell's her problem? The only thing that bothers me a little bit about gay people is that they ruined the rainbow for everyone else! But I'm all for gay marriage, if both girls are hot :p

• shell69
    shell69

M Its called GAY PRIDE.

And I love my girl so much. Would only ever want here to be happy and safe!

(at least she aint gonna come home pregnant! LOL)

Shell

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

That sucks, no quid pro quo. You curse me out, I kick you out of the establishment. The customer paid to watch the movie not have a venting session on an underpaid, presumably, employee. Therapists get paid hundreds of dollars to listen to people bitching, but I've never heard of one that had to show a movie to the client afterwards.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I know Shell. Just trying to lighten the mood a little bit. Anyway, don't let narrow minded shitbags like that 'lady' get to you. I understand that it's hard and one wants to beat sense into their silly little minds, but don't loose your peace because of them. ((((( )))))

• shell69
    shell69

RE; belive me, I'm not afraid to kick people out of the establishment, and thats what wound me up so much, this creture was a different kettle of fish. If she had sworn, threatened, casued a disruption in the screen, I'd have ejected her without a second thought.

She was a MOUTH!, but a semi intelligent mouth

Stupid crazy woman.

Anyhows, she requested to speak to me at the end of the movie, again she vented, albeit in a more calm manner, and said she will bring me in some of her publications.

Well I say, bring it on. I'm on duty tomorrow, and if she returns I will take her literature, and explain.. calmly, that I will retain the lierature for the Companies records, but that I have no intention of reading the thoughts and findings of such a homophobinc human being.

Will keep you posted... Maybe I'll be as brave as Lady and mr flipper have been in the last few days!!!

Shell

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

OH MA-GOG, SHE WAS RIGHT:

I think I remember an episode of 'Little house on the prairie' where Laura kissed herself in the mirror... (She was practicing for some boy or something.)

Lore- W.W.S.D?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I think I remember an episode of 'Little house on the prairie' where Laura kissed herself in the mirror... (She was practicing for some boy or something.)

And then her little sister (Melissa Gilbert's little sister Sara) became a lesbian. I definitely think there's a connection.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    The hell with people like her.

Don't let it get you down.

Have some hot tea.

• avishai
    avishai

((((shell))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit