Do People Truly "Love" Each Other On This Forum?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

I thing they do..for me I had very personal messages, and make real friends from here. Besides most of us we all have the same backround - Watchtower

• minimus
    minimus

Mary, about you and me having sex, why did you have to tell everyone here?? At the moment (actually hours), it was LOVE! Everything I said to you was absolutely true. I swear! Or may Jah strike me dead! And I want the board to know that even though you kept saying how this was the "greatest sex you ever had", for me, it was true love (at that moment/hours).

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Back in my dub days I learned that the Greeks had four words for what we call love, ranging from unselfish fellow feeling to passionate romance .

I have yet to experience passionate romance with another poster (but you never know!) However my feelings toward all of you are well inside the Greek language terms.

Some of us have been here for years, we laugh, complain, vent and share emotions and say things that we cannot say to those around us. Man, that is love. I respect and appreciate everybody who makes this forum what it is .Some of us have become real friends too ,

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Minimus,

What does a guy around here have to do to get arrested?

A "sort of " quote from DICK TRACY, the movie ...

CoCo

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I've always enjoyed your thoughts, BluesBrother, even when I was lurking.

You're very level-headed and have a low tolerance for sensationalism.

Your comments above were very heartfelt.

Hey Minimus,

What does a guy around here have to do to get arrested?

A "sort of " quote from DICK TRACY, the movie ...

CoCo

I think he's ignoring you, CoCo.

Perhaps the intensity of what he feels for you frightens him, so he's running away?

LOL!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanx, Never ...

So many of my posts have aborted lately that I needed to know if all of them were getting through. And wanting not to feel like the invisible man.

I will leave it at that so as to not compound my problems by appearing too complex, thereby having my true motivation psychoanalyzed.

Is Mr. Flipper now Dr. Flipper, official shrink to JWD?

CoCo

Ah, where is the like?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You could never be invisible, CoCo.

I've never "met" anyone else quite like you.

• minimus
    minimus

CoCo, I'd never ignore you. I just don't get what the hell you're talkin' about sometimes. That's all.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanx, Mini!

I just wanted you to know, from the clickable link that I provided in my initial post, that you really, really like me!

I rest my case and now shall leave you in eternal peace. Or until the next time ...

In future I will be less enigmatic and more forthright.

Good day and, please, keep the QUESTIONS aflowing ...

Little CoCo, Happy at Last

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yes, there are some posters on here that I truly love, some I've met in person, some just via here and phone etc. They will always have a special place in my heart. Others I feel an "affinity" for as shell described it.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit