JW's - Who Started Smoking Once You Left?

by BBOARD 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
  • Barbie Doll
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I was raised as a witness, I smoked for a while as a young witness, after all it was my mothers social club.

Now that I've escaped the tower, I smoke black and milds. It started out as a way to deal with a boring job and then it becomes enjoyable.

I smoked a pack tonight when I played a music concert. I average maybe a pack a week. I do try to control and limit myself. Because it probaly isnt the healthiest thing to do.

Right next to eating french fries and donuts and pizza.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I smoked one cigarette when I was booted out of the cult. It was just one of those things that was on my list of things that had to be done that were previously forbidden ...

Later on, my grandma became very ill and died. My entire family smoked, and it was a stressfull time ... and so I started smoking. I was up for a pack a day. I smoked for four years. Tried to stop several times cuz my then boyfriend hated it.

Last summer I got an operation to deal with the headaches (my constant companion) and I figured that if this was my last try of being headache free, I better quit all the bad habits that could be contributing to the headache. So I quit cold-turkey.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    sorry, I guess that's triple

would you like another guess..

vivamus..hows the head now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit