new public edition of the WT

by loosie 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zack
    zack

Tell your friend that the flock gets the meat alright, they just have to bend over for it.

• undercover
    undercover

"I thought that the full name of the magazine was 'The Watchtower...Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom'. How can you 'announce' something when you keep it to yourself and won't share it with others?"

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

One word for "Zack".... OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! lol

• dinah
    dinah

lol @ Zack

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

he he he...wait till he finds our the meat is head cheese.........

Just a new way to let the rank-and-file feel like they are "in the loop".......

~Hill

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I would answer him that doesn't this go against what Jesus preached, to be a "witness" to all the nations and to "preach the good news". Two editions indicate they believe there is information those of the world are not entitled to hear, which is directly against what the bible teachs.

• bobld
    bobld

Beware of the traps of the birdcatcher.They will use the public edition of the WT to trap or ensnare the people with this devised cunning method.Before the individuals are aware they are trapped.Like an animal once it's in a trap, to get out it has to chew it's leg off.Same with people they suffer the same fate.

Bob

• observador
    observador

Which edition is that? If it is the Feb/08 English edition please send me a PM so I can host them somewhere the 'light can be seen'.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

The Jan Public and Private editions are on here - is it the same one ? They are both in my TOPIC history if anyone is interested.

I'd ask them to point out some of this nutritious meat and then you can have the pleasure of explaining to them that it is actually poison.

I'm sure that whatever they say is meat is easy enough to pull apart.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Isn't the Bible's "meat" availible to the public?

It reminds me of what the Catholics did by locking the Bible up and not letting the common folk get to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit