Watchtower's annual Christmas edition - such hypocrisy!

by ozziepost 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

Guest,

It is you who chose to change the topic of this thread to a critique of a moderator. I see you have no answers to the questions I raised, apparently the questions are too difficult for you. Keep on advocating this despicable cult, and don't forget to drink the Kool-Aid!

• Guest01210
    Guest01210

144001 ... according to JWD policy, you are to start your own thread and not highjack ozzieposts.

You will find the posting guidelines below.

That would be # 10 for you.

# 10 Posting an off-topic comment.

Just trying to help you out ;)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Folks,

This person posting this time as Guest01210 has been allowed enough latitude, perhaps more than enough, but amply demonstartes the need for what I'm going to do. This person has had a fixation with spoiling different threads and when I called him out he has taken his ground on this thread for his battle, gaining the attention he wanted all along.

Guest01210 is deleted.

Just trying to help you out ;)

Guest, I know you're deleted, but probably still reading this thread. Thanks for your kind efforts to "help [me] out," but I am certainly not in need of help from you. To the contrary, I think it is you that needs "help" to get out of the cult that enslaves your mind.

You seek insignificant, immaterial issues in your futile effort to discredit those who oppose your cult, while ignoring the serious problems associated with your cult, including its hypocritical condemnation of the UN, an entity it was a member of, a history of false prophesy, sexual and emotional abuse of children, coercement of parents to allow their children to be used as uncompensated labor for the cult, a higher than normal incidence of mental illness within the cult, and physical abuse of children.

Discovering the truth about "The Truth" can be emotionally traumatic, and everyone reacts to emotional trauma in different ways. I hope that you will some day move forward from the state of denial you are obviously stuck in, and break free from the stranglehold the Watchtower has on your life. Farewell, Guest!

• justhuman
    justhuman

they are so hypocrites

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit