World to end March 2008???

by GetOverIt 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

This is very lengthy, if anyone has time, I'm interested in opinions. I haven't gone over it thoroughly. It also identifies JW's as having know become known as a False Religion and uses a lot of chronology.

http://www.unwatchtower.com/

• JK666
    JK666

Ending in March? Maybe now is the time to "reach out," and buy that Lamborghini to get a lot of action before the end draws near!

JK

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Three words:

Get Over It!

Whoever has the time to write that kind of stuff needs help.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Eschatology!

Sorry, I had to sneeze. Can someone hand me a kleenex?

Nevermind, they're all being used on the other thread.

• JK666
    JK666

Is that the "Lord's Witnesses" bovine excrement? They predicted the end of the world at least 20 times in the last 2 years. Kinda funny to real, really.

JK

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

The Lords' Witnesses didn't prophecy the end of the world 20 times. The date for the end of the 6000 year leashold of Satan (Nisan14 2008) is the same unchanged date since 1993. It is 6000 years after Adam sinned when he was 33,5 years old (3993 BC) or 1975 years after Jesus died when he was 33,5 years old, thus besecting the Abrahamic covenant.

They predict that the first birth pang of the kingdom would be a nuclear or dirty terrorist bomb hitting the UN in Manhattan. They started those predictions in spring 2006 and have since then warned the WT and high ranking officials in NY over 30 times.

The publicly admit their interpretational mistakes on their site http://www.truebiblecode.com Here is their maxim which I like...

"The beginning of Wisdom is the statement: I don't know.
    The beginning of Righteousness is the statement: I screwed up.
    Righteousness is moral sustainability. Sin is unsustainable. It has no future.
    The true measure of a church is not the size of its flock, but the size of its faith in the word."

Regards,

• poppers
    poppers

Wonder what OBVES would say about this.

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

OBVES is completly sure that he knows it all... He could never accept something that doesn't come from himself...
    Regards,

Phil

• Gringa
    Gringa

I admit I didn't read it but I am happy to hear that I don't need to file my US income tax next year - that's all the hope I need! WOOHOO!!!

Ima believer!!!!

<Gringa (all scruffy) walking the streets of Mexico with a sign that reads "THE END IS NEAR">

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

Lol, Gringa!! The KJV reads "The End is nigh!" gg. Keep walking, we'll save a lot of money on taxes and other official BS...Yiiihhha!!!

Phil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit