World to end March 2008???

by GetOverIt 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is going to be another June 12, 2007. I predict that when April 2008 gets here, whoever predicted that the world will end in March 2008 will get another embarrassment.

The asteroid, well that's another story. Science can calculate close calls, and that is what they usually are. What they are saying is that there is a chance that the asteroid will hit. If it does, we are gone whether or not we belong to a cult or organization. If it misses us, everyone is going to be spared whether or not we are members of any cult.

• JCanon
    JCanon

All I can say is, the Bible is specific about the absolute date for Armageddon being in God's own jurisdiction but it was noted that when Satan is let loose it is just for a "short time" after he is kicked out of Heaven. Usually the testing period is based upon 40 days or 40 years. If that was cut in half it could be considered "short" versus standard, in which case no more than 20 years. 20 years after Satan was kicked out of heaven in 1992 ends in 2012 AD.

Anyway, if Armageddon actually does start in 2008 it will be welcomed! Every single chronologically based even has already occurred. The Bible's implied chronology runs out by 1998. That is, when the 11 hours of work by the vineyard workers is calculated based upon 1914 with 7 years per hour, you have the work occurring from 1914-1991, with the last hour, where the workers are paid from the last to the first extending for an hour to 1998. There is a scripture that mentions that the fig tree was supposed to produce by a certain time and it didn't so rather than chopping it down then, it was given a year extension after being fertilized a bit to see if it would produce. If we apply that to 1998 then that extends to 1999. That's basically where any implied chronology from the Bible runs out. All the major events prophesied though have been fulfilled and right on time for the last generation:

1874 Michael "stands up" and begins pre-2nd coming planting and investing.

1886 The "2300 evenings and mornings" begin for the "temple" organization. Bible Students publish first SIS and begin last 110 years of temple work, though their organization would become corrupted and become the "evil slave" in the end after the true sheep/wheat are removed. Covenant ends in 1996, 110 years later.

1914 Begins the last generation ending in 1954 or 1994

1935 Saw the appearance of the "third hour workers" who were not told they would be invited into the kingdom. The "other sheep" class appear within the organization.

1940-1947 The week of the "cut off" where the great tribulation occurs, exterminating two-thirds of the Jews (Zech 13:8)

1947 The Grand 70th week jubilee for the Jews for the 3430-year week of 1435 BCE to 1996 AD, the Jews restored to their homeland as prophesied. This also ends the 1290 days, dating the second coming 45 years later to 1992.

1992 November 10, the GB of the WTS notified they are the "man of lawlessness" thus the MOL is revealed prior to the second coming.

1992 December 25-26 The Second Coming occurs in secrecy (the messiah observed in an above-ground tomb using an isolated commercial dumpster, Paramount near Lakewood, California) The sign of the son of man appears in the afternoon of December 26th and a voice from heaven is heard saying: "This is my son whom I have approved" The heavens are opened and there is great rejoicing. The feeding of the secret socities for 42 months begin. Satan has just a "short time." Sealing of the Bride Class, 1,440,000 begins.

1993 April 6, first and last Lord's Supper celebrated by the newly arrived messiah (Temple City, California -- near the modern-day "throne of Satan" in Arcadia, California)

1996 The JW (spiritual Israel) and Jewish Covenants for the kingdom of priests ends. The call goes out to everyone now without focus (i.e. those in western parts and eastern parts, whether or not they are Jew, JW or Christian)

1998 The "shout in the night" occurs for the ten virgins that the messiah has arrived, it's time to pay the first-hour workers. Only the wise virgins access the messiah. 50% of the anointed become the "grapes of wrath".

What's left? Babylon the Great is destroyed by UN beginning "great tribulation" leading into Armageddon and the end of the worldly governments within 1 year and 3 months afterward. GREAT!!!

JCanon

• JCanon
    JCanon

IMAGINE? SATAN SOON TO BE ABYSSED!

2012 will mark 20 years since Satan was kicked out of Hevaen, with no more access to the presence of the Creator! He is angry and has a short time now, almost run out. He has to make the best of it. But it is soon to run out? 2008? 2011?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? What we are expecting now is the "four winds" to be released, the great tribulation thus begins. It will be an economic disaster. The ILLUMINATI and all its agencies, including the WTS, Christendom, organized religion everywhere which it uses to create wars, will be eliminated? But how? By removing their finances! Classifying them as corrupt, "terrorist" organizations and simply banning them.

What about freedom of religion? No problem. Believe in whatever you want. Just keep it to yourself. And so separate, specialized funds to create corporations, or own land or any of that. Without money, how can an organized religion operate? It can't.

The WTS, which is the "false prophet" along with Christendom will be the two beasts thrown into the lake of fire at the time BTG is destroyed, "while still alive"; meaning while still acting as an active entity. It does seem the WTS is building up speed all of a sudden, gearing up for something with their new "last generation"policy and their new JW-Only Watchtower, and increased warnings against indepedent discussions unauthorized by the WTS. What a JOKE! They have to get people to stop thinking and questioning.

Wonderful. Satan abyssed finally. Leaving behind a legacy of nearly 6000 years of failure.

JCanon

• brinjen
  • kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Can we make it after the twelfth, I would like to see 38.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Bah humbug. I rest assured that OBVES' calculations are absolutely Truthful, and so I should have at least three more good years ahead of me before I'm skinned alive, diced, roasted, eaten by demons, vomited out, put together again, skinned alive, diced, roasted etc. for all eternity.

I wonder if God will let a person out for good behaviour after 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 years? If the person says "Pretty please - all I did wrong while living was belong to the wrong denomination, I honestly thought I was right - I've learned my lesson" ? I guess not. That wouldn't be divine justice.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm gonna be busy the day the world ends - March 2008 you say - shew you know there are lots of birthdays that month, will be saving a ton of cash.

THE WORLD ISN'T ENDING

• Bible_Student777
    Bible_Student777

Opinion? Mental filth and trash, a waste of time. The world ends with the next major cometary impact or global thermonuclear war. Barring that, the sun will go nova in approximately 500 million years, expanding and engulfing the earth. So hunker down and start worrying.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    shew you know there are lots of birthdays that month, will be saving a ton of cash.

Since it's supposed to be March 21st, you'll still have time to buy me a present! .. Mine is March 20th :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit