World to end March 2008???

by GetOverIt 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

GOOD!

If it ends before March 11 I won't have to get my colonoscopy.

W

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Nope -

there is an asteroid set to collide with us in OCTOBER 2017.

Check this. it is true.

HB

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

@ Finally-Free

Oh, I'm so sorry, it is March 21... So enjoy your xxx

Phil

• lawrence
    lawrence

Gringa- I second your sentiments - I no longer sit with tax collectors, I'm trying to walk the streets of Toronto with a smiliar sign, "The End Is Near" but the gusts off Lake Ontario make the sign look like 'The End'. A few more purple Jesus' drinks, and the sign will remain at Union Station for a disruntled Metro worker to take second shift. Scruff those streets brother, beat those doors - proclaim!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    A few more purple Jesus' drinks,

Now that's something I haven't had for a while...

W

• lawrence
    lawrence

W - The service bag works pretty well while out proclaiming the end of the cosmos. I have a thermos of ice, a 46 ouncer of HI-C grape punch and a jug of raw alcohol. We all need these especally with the weather service predicting this winter to be the coldest in 15 years (and much snow). Going to be a long haul until the destruction in March. Good thing the liquor store opens daily at Union Station.

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

Thanks everyone for your posts. This is a great board. I've defintely enjoyed lurking these past few months and seeing how everyone is able to agree to disagree and still make it fun. I'll make a point to post my story tonight. As for the information on March '08, I'm still gonna get my bible and check it out scriptures, dates, etc. It will probably take until March '08 but hey I'm a deep thinker and I love a challenge. Looking forward to more postso n this board

-Angela

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Anjela, you need to hook up with JC.

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

dogisgod. Regarding JC, yes I've read a lot of his posts going way back, back...but I'm mathematicallly challenged so it's hard to keep up with. I just check everything against the Bible, that's all I can do. Studying the Bible is time consuming and one things leads to another, leads to another. I know now it will be a never ending (until the end), though worthwhile journey.

• erynw
    erynw

And here I just bought the 50 gallon drum of Jif Extra Crunchy peanut butter at Sam's Wholesale. Dammit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit