CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

by Dansk 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Gift vouchers suck as presents!

I SO disagree with this!

I love them, because I spend so much time and thought getting exactly what I want, the right color, size, personal style, etc, and let someone else pay for it, LOL! Before he retired, I always get hubby one from Dunkin Donuts, so he could grab a coffee and doughnut when he was on break....I still get them for when he is in town for one reason or another. *I* like ones from dept stores or craft stores!

These are especially great for kids and teens that are so fussy and picky on their stuff, or when you don't really have a CLUE who they like for recording artists!

hugs,

Annie

• Mulan
    Mulan

A dinner place where they have music. A Play House and Dinner. If she likes to dance, take her dancing and Dinner.

Don't think Ian is up for that yet. Nice idea though.

Dave always has the same problem with buying a gift for me, despite my dropping hints for months about things I would like to have. He never picks up on the hints. My daughter in law clued me into a website where you enter things you want. I signed up (free) and she says she is telling him what's on my list. www.thethingsiwant.com

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((Marilyn))))))))),

Great to see you posting again!!

Don't think Ian is up for that yet. Nice idea though.

Quite true - which is why we missed the Apostanoodle in London last night.

Hope you and Dave have a GREAT Christmas!

Love,

Ian & Claire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Dansk
    Dansk

BTTT - because there's not long to go now

What are you buying YOUR spouse/partner/lover? I shan't tell. Honestly!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit