IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM LAWRENCE HUGHES

by SHUNNED FATHER 64 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Jae:

Don't feel stupid. I goof up all the time on this db.

Get to know as many folks as possible and enjoy the db.

hawk

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Has any lawyer offered to do the case pro bono? That would be a heaven sent for you. With all of the possible publicity it could be worth it for them.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

bttt

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

We're with you all the way, Lawrence, and we will do everything in our power to make sure that you get the help you need to win your most important case.

This is a big one folks, so let's all put our money where our mouth is and do our part.

Barbara and Joe

• snowbird
    snowbird

That's what I'm talking about.

Sylvia

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Larry remember me? We picketed Norcal Bethel together.

I would willingly help BUT!!! I will not direct the letter to "WatchTower Lawsuits"

I am well known in Ontario as an Apostate. in the many years I chaired the support group. I had two occasions when my mail was intercepted by Jehovah Witness Postmen/women.
    I had to go to head office to find out who they were. Under pressure the boss told me who one was...
    The next parcel I got THAT very postman called at my door -I recognised him from a congregation I used to attend. I could see he wanted to see who I was. Because he could have left the parcel in my box but brought it up 12 floors. ( where I used to live at one time)
    So give me another direct NOT WT Lawsuits.
    I also KNow an ex JW a postman -still is- who said they were told that to intercept Apostate mail is like intercepting BOMBS...So they should destroy Apostate mail. He said If anyone should ask who told me that he would deny as he would lose his job.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Holy crap mouthy those are some crazy JWs! Is destroying and stealing mail a federal offense in Canada like it is here in the US?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Couldn't we do a fund raiser of some sort? Put together a cookbook with recipes from members and donate all proceeds to Lawrence Hughes legal fund. Just an idea. Maybe there are other ways to raise money.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Lawrence, please set up a paypal account. I will deposit into it right away and I'm sure many others will also. This is IMPORTANT!!!

YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE -- NOT JUST A LAWYER -- BUT THE BEST MONEY CAN BUY!

Don't make the mistake of representing yourself!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I just read Mouthy's info. Can you change the Trust name to something that doesn't sound JW related?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit