Have you ever seen anything strange in the sky?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

disco lights. thy look like UFOs

i once saw an UFO at night but later i found out it was just a crane with lights on top.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

This past August a friend and I were out at night, sitting in a local park admiring the stars when we saw this one "star" jumping around like crazy, moving left, then right, up, down, shooting off in one direction then another, at first we thought our eyes were playing tricks or it was a plane we were mistaking for a "star". It moved so fast and shot off so quickly and then poof it took off and was no longer visible. Not sure what it was, but it was rather odd to say the least.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sweetstuff, did it really go "Poof" when it took off? In Australia this is a slang term for a Homosexual person. I prefer UFO's that go WHHHHOOOOOSHHH!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Yes a bat was flying around my living room but it's gone now! That's about limit for ufo's

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

In the early 70's at dusk, there was a HUGE silent floating thing that hovered over our roof (and the adjoining field) that had flickering green and orange lights on the underside. Hubby was outside at the time, and he hollered at me through the back window to come and SEE this thing. It stayed for only a short time and then quickly shot away and vanished. Our electricity had gone off just before it arrived and came back on after it had left. It was all REALLY weird.

• Satanus
    Satanus

When i was about 5 yrs old, a cat was using a bicycle pump to fly. The air shooting out the bottom kept it aloft. It made it's way around the building, and to my window on the second floor. It then came through the window. I called for my parents. They told me to go to sleep. I think i was asleep, and dreaming. Nothing, since then.

S

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I guess judging from the title of this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/72540/1.ashx

Fighter planes can make weird clouds.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Apparently this guy and his friends regularly launch homemade "UFO"s.

http://www.kickthefog.com/ufo.htm

They haven't burned down anyone's house. Yet.

Open Mind

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sweetstuff, did it really go "Poof" when it took off? In Australia this is a slang term for a Homosexual person. I prefer UFO's that go WHHHHOOOOOSHHH!

LOL, umm, nope its not slang for a homosexual person here, if it was, I would not have used that term, I wouldn't want to offend anyone who is homosexual by doing so. You can consider it a WHHHHOOOOOOOSHHH, if it makes you feel more "comfortable".

• Gregor
    Gregor

Couple of years ago I saw a green streak, quite brite and as wide as my thumb at arms length, flash across the night sky. Nest day I read that I was not the only one. It was a meteor. Very cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit