Have you ever seen anything strange in the sky?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Just a while ago, I was looking at the clouds in the dark sky, and I saw a rotating pattern of lights, moving clockwise going left, then moving counter clockwise and moving right. It did that for a while, going back and forth maybe 10 times. About 100 lights made up this rotating pattern. It was quite dim, but clearly visible shining on the clouds. It's hard to evaluate how wide it was, but maybe 200 feet and the right to left rotating movement was maybe a quarter mile form one end to another.

I walked away and when I came back 2 min. later, the clouds weren't there anymore, and moved much further away since its windy out and no more lights....lol

I didn't drink any beer....I swear !!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Santa and his reindeers

• JH
    JH
    Santa and his reindeers

Well, I heard on the radio that we will have a Santa Claus parade this year... We didn't have any for years....

• dawg
    dawg

You and JC Cannon, two of a kind... next thing we'll hear is you think you're Abraham... Just kidding dude, just wanted to get a shot in on JC... it may have been what many call UFOs

• JH
    JH

I would have taken a picture of it, but I wouldn't have been able to capture the motion and rotation of these lights.

And maybe it would have been gone when I would have came back with the camera.

So, I prefered to look at it for a while.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My X mother-in-laws butt,blocks out the sky.....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

It's a bird!!!! It's a plane!---Oh hell, nevermind

• JH
    JH

About 10 years ago, in the middle of the afternoon, a sunny blue sky summer day, I saw balls of lights streak across the horizon at high speed. I saw about a dozen of those, some in clusters, traveling across the sky in about 5 seconds, going really fast. About 20 times the speed of a jet you may see in the sky. This can't be a reflection, since it was in the middle of the day. It was coming from the south west heading north east.

About 8 years ago, I saw a meteorite in the evening sky.. It was huge and going really fast heading north...I happened to be looking outside when i saw that.....It didnt last more than 2 seconds.

The next day, I heard that many people 200 miles away saw a meteorite in the sky (étoile filante in french). This means that I saw it a few seconds before they did, since it was heading their way 200 miles away. No one in this town talked about this.

• dawg
    dawg

Outlaw, you're bad....

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

JH

yeah I've seen something strange. It happened when I was about 5 or 6. It has affected my life but not in a huge way. I am what you may call a "skeptical believer"

I have recounted my experience here somewhere before . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit