Hi, like to introduce myself.

by The Nothing Man 59 Replies latest jw friends

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Heya NM welcome! I think it's great that you are here.

I've been in a holiday mood since before Thursday so each time I see someone new to the board I've been reminded of "It's a Wonderful Life"

so...

"Everytime a bell rings, a watchtower slave gets their wings!"

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WELCOME !! pick your poison>>>>

I read something a few years ago that stated "It's never too late to start being the person you intend to become" ... I've found that to be true. We're all on a "journey"... might as well go for it.

I look forward to your posts.

D.E.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Welcome to the forum!

Grammy Sandi

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

psst . . did anyone tell him the noob buys the next round??

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome Nothing Man.

Did you know we are having a get together in Lindon next Saturday? Besty & Sweet pea are organising it. Look under Apostfests and scroll back.

Regards llbh

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello, Nothing man.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board!

Have fun!

purps

• mouthy
    mouthy

Don't wish to single posters out here, because I appreciate all of your lovely comments equally. I will say though that Mouthy, I have noticed you on this board for the years I have frequented it and your level headed, wise and genuine approach is a credit to the board. There are a lot of hypocrites out there, but you obviously take the words of Jesus to heart. THANK YOU AW!!!!Aint that nice. I love reading nice things about me. Unfortunatly its snowing outside so I cant stick my head out the window. & my breast is too big.

I am going to call you NOT- IN - MAN from now on!!! since you havent changed your name ...NOT in Bondage any more. Thank you for your thoughts on me. Yes I really do believe in a personal relationship with Jesus ---since I always heard ( though didnt believe) HE was the only way to the Father .I worked hard in the Kingdum Hell.To please him (small g)
    I think you will find in this family of ours ( All kinds >Atheists, agnostics-seekers, believers, ) that they really are a really loving bunch,,, So we call it our UNCONDITIONAL loving family. We sometimes disagree but agree to do that. So keep coming back & pull up a chair we are all interested... (HUG)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, and I concur with your sentiments about Mouthy. I lurked for seven years before mustering the courage to post. I think you'll like it here. Sylvia

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcom to the real world 'The Nothing Man'.

We are super glad to see another free mind here. I am new too. :)

ootb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit