Hi, like to introduce myself.

by The Nothing Man 59 Replies latest jw friends

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Welcome to the board, Nothing Man! And you're right, Mouthy is something special. Don't feel bad, we all single her out from time to time ;)

Jackie

• flipper
    flipper

NOTHING MAN- You seem like really something to me ! Nice to have you on the board ! Welcome, from Mr. Flipper and Mrs. Flipper ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• DJK
    DJK

Welcome NM.

• horrible life
    horrible life

WELCOME!!

• south african beef
    south african beef

Welcome NothingMan.

Glad you got out - I've still got all my relatives in so no communication.

Happy I'm free though.

Regards,

SAB

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

Hi everyone who gave me a heads up! I look forward to reading your points of view.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi NM,

Welcome to this crazy discussion board. You will find all kinds of ideas discussed here by all kinds of people. It's quite interesting at times. There are many kind, careing people here. Don't expect it to clear up your questions of life, I don't think there is an answer that can be proven in any way as positively TRUTH. We just have to chose whatever keeps us at peace with ourselves. I'm in no no land, but I'm still looking after 30 years. Have fun here.

Ken P.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

The SOMEthing Man . .

Welcome. I know the thought process behind your chosen handle. When I left about 10 years ago I thought myself lower than whale poop, my self esteem was that low. But getting out literally saved my life.

Welcome and looking forward to your story and your contributions to the board.

Peace \ /

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Welcome Nothing Man.

Good to have you here.

Look forward to hearing more from you - especially on your journey of faith - what do you believe right now?

For me, it's been very strange going from having what I thought was all the answers to not being sure of any of the answers anymore. Would love to hear your thoughts on the big questions of life....

Sam

• seven006
    seven006

TNM,

I agree with grandma Grace about the name change thingy. It smacks of JW inflected low self esteem syndrome. Then again, you may be in the FBI’s witness protection program and it fits in a way none of us understand.

Looking at the gray hair in you avatar photo I will also say, Damn nice hair!

Welcome fellow exJW old guy.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit