Over sensitive?

by Princess Daisy Boo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Do you take comments made about your topics or posts seriously or to heart? Do you get upset if people disagree or patronise you?

• erynw
    erynw

What the..... You're referring to me aren't you! Well, I never.....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momz crosses her arms and stomps her foot

I am never speaking to you again!!

Kidding aside, I love the fact that here we can disagree. I may think of a new viewpoint. Eryn is the only one who is mean to me.

momz

• JK666
    JK666

I only care if I give a $hit about the person commenting's opinion. This is rare.

JK

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    Do you get upset if people disagree or patronise you?

You are wrong, but you're doing a good thing in posting this topic.

j/k

I haven't posted anything that is very controversial or confrontational. Unless you consider plastic holey shoes controversial. What did you decide to do about your sore feet, btw, did you find some comfortable shoes?

Eagle

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the voices in my head never disagree with me!

internet people only have the power you give them, so dont give them the power to hurt your feelings.

i always remember the old saying.. "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" and don't take stuff personal.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I don't care if someone disagrees with me. Complete uniformity of thought is what we have escaped from right? I can't stand patronizers for sure though.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Hey Rising Eagle... I actually bought a pair of Croc's - I kid you not... (I bought the cute girly Mary Jane ones, and they really are comfortable) and a friend gave me a foot spa for my birthday... so when I have had a really long day I give my tootsies a good soak...

Thanks for the concern (and for all the great advice everyone)

• erynw
    erynw
    Eryn is the only one who is mean to me.

I demand an apology or I will start another topic and discuss exactly why what you said was rude and solicit a million comments from folks telling me how great I am.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

the voices in my head never disagree with me!

internet people only have the power you give them, so dont give them the power to hurt your feelings.

i always remember the old saying.. "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" and don't take stuff personal.

Nov 19, 2007
    I don't care if someone disagrees with me. Complete uniformity of thought is what we have escaped from right? I can't stand patronizers for sure though.

I agree with Candidly and BB, besides, sometimes a differing opinion can teach you alot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit