Over sensitive?

by Princess Daisy Boo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Eryn is the only one who is mean to me.
    I demand an apology or I will start another topic and discuss exactly why what you said was rude and solicit a million comments from folks telling me how great I am.

LMAO!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

One time someone called me an idiot. I laughed out loud...then was surprised by my own action.

Several people can read the same exact thing and feel totally different about what they just read. I don't take it personally. Unless they call me out...then I send them nasty pm's until the apoligize. just kiding about the last part.

lisa

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I thrive on dissent , if no other person questions me how will I know my thoughts are valid and true?

If what I put forth is unquestioned then I would be able to believe my own propoganda without questioning myself and my motives , this would equal some very bad life choices.

I am pleased when other people respond enough to give an opinion at all . If it differs from mine all the better .

I would only be offended if the attack was of a personal nature not if it was directed soley at an idea , I don't identify myself with anything that takes place inside my head, those are just proccesses that take place within me they are not really attached to me in any way.

http://members.shaw.ca/yofrizb

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Do you take comments made about your topics or posts seriously or to heart? Do you get upset if people disagree or patronise you? No, I think of oppions are like noses everybodys got one. I also think opinions are like underwear, I change mine. I go with whater view is best supported by my assimilation and processing of reality at the moment.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm sorry Eryn...You are the light of my life and the wind beneath my wings. You know I love you more than my luggage!

momz

• *summer*
    *summer*

Must admit...I have a thin skin.

But as I said on another thread...I am working on this:-)

*summer*

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's ok. I don't get hurt over the internet like I do in real life. Don't get hurt that much in real life anymore either.

• BIG D
    BIG D

im like sweetstuff

i learn from everybody not being like me,

big d

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

I'm kind of sensitive in real life, atleast this is what my bfren tells me, but on the forum I don't give a rats you know what

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit