Anybody watch Ghost Hunters last night?

by momzcrazy 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

On Ghost Hunters Revelations (yes, my Wednesday guilty pleasure) Grant said he was religious. But when people have haunting problems and tell the "congregation" most of the time they are "shunned" by other members. He was happy to be able to provide help to those whose religion turned them away.

I thought it was interesting, maybe he was a Witness.

momz

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No cuz I had to take a nap to rest up for work (start time midnight) but I did tape it...love DVR! I might watch it tonight.

Josie

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

yep we watched it last night.

I wondered the same thing. His choice of words were very interesting.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

It was good. Jason was as cute as ever. Aww cute not OOHH cute.

momz

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I thought so too Black Swan. Especially how he really had to search for the right words, not saying TOO much.

momz

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I was wondering what other religion would put him in that position. I just looked for their website and apparently it's down for maintenance.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Yup! I watched it AND I caught what he said....a definite "hmmm...." moment for me as well.

I have a question for those that have watched this program for a while......several times Jay and the others have made mention of (was it) Brian? Harnois "messing up" and doing better for a while and then going back to his old ways again. I have never figured out what it WAS that he was supposed to have done and why they are like "watching out" for him not to do "it" again. They talk about it openly and it bugs me because they never elaborate on this, haha!

Does anyone know what happened?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Is he the one that was distracted and not working well because of fighting with his girlfriend? He'd be on the phone during investigations. And then he left with hard feelings on both sides and then came back. I remember him and the curly haired girl talking about how hurt everyone was when he left.

I can only grasp so much to memory with a housefull of monsters, oops kids, running around like heathens. Gotta love em!

momz

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Momz, I think so. I think, at one point, she was a huge reason why he left. It was said it was a toxic relationship.

We were wondering though if this is the same person he fathered his new baby with.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

New baby!!! See what I mean? I've got to get the DVR running so I can watch it at 5 am when it's quiet!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit