Anybody watch Ghost Hunters last night?

by momzcrazy 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Fairly recently (but then I do watch a lot of reruns, LOL) I saw where he had taken time away from TAPS because of his baby being born....and no one seemed to be uncomfortable with this or seemed to speak negatively about him for doing this.

I don't remember any conversations where he was actually irritating the others or doing anything they were upset at him for....must be before I got interested in the show and could remember what night (and what channel) it was on!

Thanks for the info!

hugs,

Annie

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

momz,

Yes I watch the show all the time. My whole family loves it. I am also religious (Christian) and have had many experiences with the supernatural all thru out my life. Like Jason and Grant I am interested in ghosts and supernatural things because I had experiences with it. I do not believe I have ever had a demon problem I just think there are unexplainable things in this world.

Sunspot,

The problem with Brian is he would make mistakes and then when caught, instead of admitting it, he would just lie about it and say it wasn't him. Like one time, he forgot some cables and the team didn't realize it until they got to the place they were tapping, and then Brian insisted he put the cables in the truck and someone else must have took them off again. But why would anyone do that? So he would not fess up to what he did wrong. Even if it was an honest mistake.

Also, he was having personal problems with his girlfriend and was making excessive phone calls to her during the time he was supposed to be working. I guess she would be upset with him when he had to travel for the show. He was called out on it by Jason and Grant and decided to be defensive and he quit the team for a while. Then, he came back and asked Jason and Grant for another chance. They gave it to him but they are keeping an eye on him for a long while.

I think he is somewhat imature. Hopefully now that he is a father, he will grow up.

Lilly

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks Lilly,

I'm the same as you. I'm Christian also, but am interested in the unexplainable. I've had strange things happen my whole life. I've always said we use such a small part of our brain, who knows what is possible. I also like Most Haunted on the Travel channel. But mostly because of the cool stories and old places they go to. They never seem to be able to catch the things TAPS does. Like the lighthouse and the armory and when they went to Ireland. I really enjoy Celtic folklore and fairies, but I never let on. The owner of Leip Castle was a hoot. So matter of fact about his spirits.

My neighbor was raised on the family farm in a Antebellum Mansion. She says it's haunted but it's all family, so it's OK! I really want to got here.

momz

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Lily! It clears up a few things I was wondering about!

Like you and Momz....I have had more than a few experiences with the paranormal.....and I am also a Christian. I certainly do not see any indication of where one thing cancels out the other. I have not mentioned a lot of them here, since we always get inundated with the naysayers that express their opinions on these things, doing it with a condescending attitude and not in the interest of asking questions, etc. It kind of sours me on wanting to share something that I KNOW will result in getting a nasty and mean-spirited response....

I occasionally watch that other program you mentioned....the one from Great Britian. I get a bit tired though, of the "please come out and show yourself or DO SOMETHING for us to show you are here".....and then any little noise they hear---they screech and squeal for the camera (like little girls)....I feel it is a bit contrived. I far prefer the Rhode Island TAPS, LOL!

I wonder what ever happened to "Medium" with Patricia Arquette? New shows in Prime Time seem to have disappeared! I can't believe that NBC could have cancelled that!

I just can't "get into" the Ghost Whisperer on Friday nights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit