as you wish

big d

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here's $200.00.

Get a room, you two.

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

you can't marry a woman or date one for that matter hoping she is going to somehow lose weight later on, you must love unconditionally

what if the fit woman becomes ill and is unable to exercise or has a few babies and gains a bit of weight, would you still love her?

I think men are sooo superficial, no offence

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

So are some women, no offense

• Clam
    Clam

Sex appeal is what counts, and you can get that in a thin, overweight, plain or pretty woman. It transcends.

Having said that I don't think it's great if you have to roll her in flour to find the wet patch.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

you can't marry a woman or date one for that matter hoping she is going to somehow lose weight later on, you must love unconditionally

Sure you can. A pair of handcuffs, one on each side of the treadmill, and, walla! No worries!

what if the fit woman becomes ill and is unable to exercise or has a few babies and gains a bit of weight, would you still love her?

Good question. Same answer as above.

And women aren't? Lol.

Ba- Doin' it for the lolz.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yeah women are too, that's why I keep begging for pics!!!

Just kidding. It doesn't bother me Big D. I buy rounds for cute women all the time. He comes home. And doesn't mind me dancing with 23 yr olds at clubs. It's all fun.

momz

• BIG D
    BIG D

i was married since i was 18, and was happy with her the whole time, yes , she gained weight, i did not, i loved her because she was always beautiful on the inside. i never cheated , not even close, for better or worse, looks fade , but love lasts. i am over it, and i will be the same with someone else. do we not all deserve to be cherished? i think so!

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit