• new boy
    new boy

To answer your question....YES!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well said, FHN

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

FHN you are wayyyyyyyyyyy too sensitive. I would have you know that I have been overweight ALL my life, have been on weight watchers for the past 5 years and lost over 35 pounds so I know what it's like to have to struggle with my weight. You don't know the context of my conversation with my friend and I think you're the one being judgemental. I told my friend that a woman shouldn't lose weight for a man but rather for herself and her health. What is so wrong with saying this? and if a woman loses weight for a man like she is doing, after marriage she is more than likely to gain it back because she lost it for the wrong reasons. Trust me I've been in relationships where I felt like the guy wanted me to be skinny and I tried losing weight for him, in the long run I only gained it back and then some. You're right about one thing though, my friend needs to accept her the way she is and hopefully he doens't make her feel as if she has to lose weight for him.

I think you're very sensitive about your own weight and that's why you're jumping to the wrong conclusions on this thread.

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

thank you free2think, that's nice of you to say

Big D I can't see the pic

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I like the woman of substance...much like a woman wants a man of substance. Physically..I tend to lean towards a cury woman. It's not set in stone or anything,but curves catch my eye. Nothing wrong if you have some "junk" in your trunk,lol.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I would like a woman who is emotionally intellectual and I love to talk with. And her facial looks can be inviting over a range of weights. Some who others say are good looking just do not appeal to me. It's tough to say without examples. Some women just make me click - that's all I can say. Though there was once a woman who seemed plain as you could get who I passed for years but when per chance I ended up talking with her, I was transfixed by who she was. She had that Cerys Matthews quality about her. She could melt your heart and fold it up beautifully. All my suggestions are non intimate experiences. No true love ever blossomed for me but the above are sorta ones I'd liked if they'd got underway! FYI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit