Women of substance

by Thinking of Leaving 95 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

I worry myself sometimes that I'm shallow.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think we all can be supeficial about at least some things.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I think we all can be supeficial about at least some things.

Agreed. I know I am about some things.

• one
    one

please specify the "substance" you mention

• one
    one

overweight persons...

have a health problem, do not care about it, do not read, do not have the resources to [?] [$] to fight the problem, or just DO NOT HAVE what IT TAkes [mentally] to solve the problem. They need help.

• horrible life
    horrible life

ONE good read

alt

• BIG D
    BIG D

im back, i had a date, went well,

big d

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I prefer a woman with a little extra meat on her. The anorexic look just doesn't do it for me. Besides, looking sexy and being sexy are not the same thing. The real turn on comes from the personality.

Also, a woman with a few extra pounds can help keep me warm at night so I can turn the furnace down a bit and save money.

It's that time of year again. Winter's approaching, and the heating costs are going up. Any "women of substance" out there?

W

• Magick
    Magick

how about women with a substance on them?

• Es
    Es

My first hubby a jw met me when I was at my skinniest, mind you I had bullima at the time, he fell in love (hah) we got married I struggled with my weight after I had had a miscarriage. He's attention to me lessend. I went on a diet because as he put it he wanted to be able to tell when I was pregnant next ( I wasnt that fat) anyway we seperated after the birth of our son.

I also left the borg at that time, and went to my first nightclub which became a regular thing when I didnt have my son, I picked quite a few man all good looking and it used to boggle my mind that they would find me attractive. In one tho I was very sexually out there and so it was prob my personality that helped.

My hubby now is wonderful and he loves me for me he tells me every day how beautiful I am and how lucky he feels to be with me. Its great.

So I guess along the way I have learnt that not all men like stick figured ladies and that men do like curves.

As for my first hubby well he is in a realtionship with a skinny girl who is for a better word UGLY hehehe. But he is happy coz she is skinny.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit