UPDATE ON MY SISTER'S WEDDING

by zamora251978 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

HEY GUYS JUST AN UPDATE. SHE E-MAILED ME AND SAID I ONLY HAD PERMISSION TO HER CEREMONY. I AM NOT GOING AT ALL. I DID NOT GET AN INVITE. ANYWAY HER SOON TO BE HUBBY INVITED ANOTHER EX J DUB THAT I KNOW. I CALLED MY SISTER AND WENT OFF ON HER. I AM PLANNING MY OWN WEDDING FOR NEXT YEAR THOUGH. DEEP DOWN INSIDE I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I LEFT THE CULT. MY POOR MOTHER AND SISTERS ARE SOOO BRAINWASHED SOMETIMES ITS EVEN FUNNY.

LULU

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm really sorry. I hate how a religion can come before family ties. Are you inviting her to your wedding?

momzcrazy

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

No offense, but your sisters needs to be hit in the face...

Preferably by you, of course.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I suggest:

Be the bigger hearted person and invite them to yours. You can do it.
    Say something kind like, "While you closed the door on me, I would never do that to you."
    Then don't rub it in her face any more than that.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

I like the way you think On-The-Way-Out

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

That's what I've told my kids OTWO. We will still be nice to everyone, it is their choice to be small and petty.

momz

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hey...... didnt you pay for some of that? if so why dont you have a mini apostafest for your portion of the bill. hell post where its at and we will all go out and buy devil worshiping rock tshirts and cheap booze. i think i got a line on some of thos KISS boots with the dragons teeth on em.

we show up and say........... wait........... were here at invitation of the person who paid for all this........show me the receipts. then we will burn that mother down lol.

just give us the word and we got ya back. lol

ps .......... if the check hasnt been cashed............... ya know what im sayin................ jk lol

couldnt be me....... if i paid for one napkin i would show up regardless of what those fools said. but thing is...... your decision is always gonna be the right one in your case.

• Maddie
    Maddie

How do they figure that it's alright to invite another exJW and not you? It doesn't make sense, but then not much does make sense with the JW's.

Enjoy your own wedding plans!

Maddie

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

HEY GUYS,

I AM ACTUALLY INVITING THEM TO MY WEDDING. I WILL JUST GIVE THEM THE INVITATION AND SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINE OF IM A LOVER NOT A HATER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. JUST A SMALL STATEMENT TO LET THEM KNOW. I DID PAY FOR THE HALL WHERE THE CEREMONY IS BEING HELD BUT THAT IS THE LAST $ MY SISTERS WILL SEE FROM ME. I THINK I AM SENDING THEM ALL CHRISTMAS CARDS OR SOMETHING. HA HA HA......THAT WOULD BE FUN. MY SISTER SAID THAT IT WAS NOT TRUE THAT SHE DIDNT INVITE THE OTHER EX-J DUB. THAT PERSON TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS GIVEN AN INVITATION PERSONALLY BY THE GROOM. WELL IT DOESNT MATTER I AM MOVING ON WITH MY PLANS. I TRULY FEEL HAPPY NOW. THE ONLY THING I REGRET IS NOT MAKING A DECISION SOONER IN LIFE WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER WAS STILL ALIVE. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD OF ME. I'M TALKING ABOUT MY MOTHER'S MOTHER. MY MOM WOULD ALWAYS GRIPE AT HER ABOUT HER BAD HABITS AND TELL HER SHE WAS TOO OLD TO BE GOING OUT AND PARTYING. I MISS HER.

LULU

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

its not to late for an APOSTA HALL lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit