UPDATE ON MY SISTER'S WEDDING

by zamora251978 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• dawg
    dawg

Zamora,

And you think you're going to get away going to mass? How long do you think it'll be before your caught if you haven't been already? If they know that your'e doing such things, then you're an "apostate" the most evil of evil beings.... that's why you're not allowed to be at her reception. It's total bull that you can't have your own opinions but you know the JW game...

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

Hey Dawg,

At this point I really don't care that I am not invited. That was her choice. I'm just letting her know that blood is thicker than water but apparently a JW elder is more important. I think that them knowing I went to mass will freak them out. They must see horns growing out my head or something but you and I both know I am not a bad person.

I mean really, think about it. All the good people in the world that are going to die because they are not JW and didnt listen because they were muslim, jewish, catholic, buddhist???? A God of Love would destroy all??? I don't think so.

I really don't care if they know where I went or what I did. I won't ever be happy if I worry about what they think. I dont think I will rub it in thier face. My mom already knows that I celebrate Birthdays and Christmas. I enjoy seeing my kids grow and they are able to make choices. I am happy I didn't try to turn them into JW robots. I will always love my family though no matter what. I guess I am one of those people that can't really judge others just disagree. Everyone can do as they please. I know when I go to thier house on Sunday my other sister who won't even turn to look at me will be their and just like she did when my grandma was in the hospital she will try to give me a kiss on the cheek and act like everything is just peachy infront of my mothers family.

Lu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit