JW killed building a KH in Germany

by GermanXJW 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

True, I guess she now is autimatically invited to the "New System."

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Feel free to email [email protected] this person would like to hear from you. This person thinks it is funny to send out hate mail.

• chasson
    chasson

Hi GermanJW,

A scan could help me to build a webpage. I have a testimonie of a french's jw about an injury during a KH's building.

Evidently, the Society has no insurance for that. This scandal must stop !!!

Bye

Charles

• blondie
    blondie

Does the WTS tell these "volunteer workers" that the WTS has no insurance on them? When do they tell them, before the volunteer? Or is it implied that if they volunteer that the volunteer takes responsibility for his/her own injuries? Anything in writing?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think Sister Dead can only blame herself for being where the falling crane was going to land. Obviously, she was running ahead of jehovah's Visible organization, so it's her own fault. Clearly she does not deserve a JW funeral.

It is quite likely that the angel assigned to protect the site was on a cigarette break when this happenned, but only prayerful consideration of the facts will reveal the whole truth.

• Kent
    Kent

With all chanses in the world of being attacked as a heartless asshole, I believe it's really good these things really happens.

NOT because people are hurt or killed, naturally not. But these cases might put a liight on the Societys actions. How many people working on those places are on "sick leave"? How can anyone construct anything without insurance? What if the hurt person is a life long pioneer - he has no insurance!

To really highlite these problems, we need a BIG disaster!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    With all chanses in the world of being attacked as a heartless asshole

((((((((((Kent)))))))))))

Now how scary was THAT, big fella?

Happy Halloween, or the Viking equivalent.

• Satanus
    Satanus

She probably was killed and those two injured because a person or persons on a previous kh build committed an immorality during the construction or imbezled some funds. So naturally jehovah is now letting the devil punish them. The building comittee needs to get together, and after prayer, use a pair of dice to single out the person/s that sinned against jehovah, and then disfellowship them. Then things like this will not happen anymore. Right, Fred?

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

I have a 15mb real-file of the tv-news

German, can you mail that to me?

Happy Day!

• Xena
    Xena

How sad that something like this happened. I agree with the point Kent made about her or the men that were hurt probably not having insurance. So many JW's are self employed and don't have any insurance...terrible injustice for these ones to suffer so the WT can skimp on the cost of building Kingdom Halls!

• blondie
    blondie

Luke 13
    Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
    Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?
    I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
    Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them--do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit