JW killed building a KH in Germany

by GermanXJW 44 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The psychological help is mentioned in the press. I am not sure if this originates with a press release by the local congregation that mentions maybe the 'spiritual help' from elders. But another possibility is that 'worldly' psychological helpers have taken care of the fireworkers and also of members of the congregation.

S.S. (I don't like you pseudo), if you refer to the cran operator not being a JW I don't understand your point.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Germanjw

I was referring to the psychological help that the press mentioned, not the crane operator.

You don't like my pseudo name saintsatan? If you are a jw, i understand why.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi GermanJW...

I think SS is referring to the apparent use of outside psychological help by the JWs reported on in the news. Many JWs are discouraged from going to psychologists and psychiatrists which has led to some JWs suffering mentally and physically. I think is as you explain, the source was not a JW and the reporter might have misunderstood.

Do you know what German newspapers carried this locally? I have been trying to access any local papers online.

Thanks for the pictures.

BTW the WTS contracts out the construction of their larger buildings, the shell, e.g., the Sands building in Brooklyn, NY, and then their members do the inside work. So nonwitness firms have worked before on their buildings.

• GermanXJW
  • blondie
    blondie

Thanks, GermanJW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit