Women should

by John Doe 81 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've got two older sisters and one younger brother, so I'm a middle child. I've never considered myself a tease though.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Oh, so this is a serious subject then?

I'll just shut up now!

momz

• John Doe
    John Doe

ha ha ha he he he, You thought I was here, now I'm going to pee!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE IDIOT ! THANK YOU. - From the Commitee of "Them" also known as the collective.

Hey Mincan, why are you pretending to be a guy?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Happy brithday John Doe.

Thank you.

It must be nice to be 29 years old and so wise.

It is.

I would like to hear more about

1. Your relationships with women

Well, I'm very discriminating you see, therefore I've yet to find one to live up to my exquisite taste and requirements--that is, one that doesn't slap me and yell "NO!!!' You'd be surprised how rare such a woman is.

2.How you have broken the male dominated mind set, of the of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

Hey bub, watch your language! There's polite people present!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

John, don't take it out on us because blow up barbie busted again, stop bitching, get some duck tape, FOR HER and be on your merry little way. Oh and stock up on hand cream, you are going to need it for a long long time my friend. You and your little buddies here.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Who's my little buddies? ;-)

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Women should be.... all that they can be as an individual. They should develop all of their talents and abilities be independent, and successful in whatever their persuits. They should never give up who they are to please any man.

John Doe... if you are being serious, I pity you. Can't imagine any woman taking you seriously....or wanting to spend 1 minute with you

If you're not serious, and this is an attempt at humor... it's pretty dumb.

Coffee who stopped asking permission to speak when she left the borg. (and my guy likes me the way I am )

• John Doe
    John Doe

We've got another witch fellas! Lets press this one! :-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    We've got another witch fellas! Lets press this one! :-)

Who the hell are you, the Salem Witch Hunt committee? While you are at it, "pressing" the witch, how bout you bend over, and kiss yer own arse goodbye JD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit