Women should

by John Doe 81 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

JD...

Please tell me this thread is meant to be tongue in cheek...or..... you are out of your mind? I hope the former is true. Otherwise, you are a backward fool.

What country are you posting from? Lets see...

Saudia Arabia

Pakistan

Iran

Afghanastan

India

..probably quite a few other places where your attitude is either mandated by (religious/secular) law or tradition......my exfiancee allowed her brother to tell her what to do about me....I didnt end up marrying her...missed the bullet on that one...double trouble...wife from a country where the males in the family dominate...and a wife from a religion where the males in Brooklyn dominate.....I DID miss the bullet...that was close...

Snakes ()

• John Doe
    John Doe

No Snakes, I am completely serious. In fact, I'm about to go sacrifice a couple of goats as we speak.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Dearest John..I much prefer to be referred to as a bitch verses a witch! By the way, I love being man handled! That is one authority I will give a man!

• ninja
    ninja

gopher said... "and they should walk 10 steps behind the man that owns them!"
    .....I think it appropriate in some circumstances for women to walk 10 steps in front of their men...

......especially if there are landmines in the area

Ithankyou.....ninja

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah-ha.
    Someone's really in need of a Birthday spank

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

John Doe..That was written by people who belched in public,lived in tents,treated their woman like cattle..And..Having sex with a barnyard animal,was not a big deal..ChickenCows DancingLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

jd.... ooooookkkkkayyyy.....

ninja:

women to walk 10 steps in front of their men...

......especially if there are landmines in the area

dude....now that's just dark you have a weird sense of humor.......lol.... wierd and dark ....

Snakes ()

• Open mind
    Open mind

So John, I think I know what you're up to.

You're thickening your skin in practice for your future days as an attorney, right?

BTW, have a great Birthday tomorrow!

Will you be giving any women permission to attend the festivities?

Open Mind

• eclipse
    eclipse

<i>JD, I loved that parody of that scripture...</i>

<b>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!</b>

<i>(if that is your actual b-day)

I would put emotes, but I don't know how to tab to get them....no mouse.

You're one of my fav posters, love your sense of humour!</i>

• Mincan
    Mincan
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE IDIOT ! THANK YOU. - From the Commitee of "Them" also known as the collective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit