Women should

by John Doe 81 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

be silent. When they speak, they ought first to have permission from their husband. If they are unmarried, then that is even greater reason for them to remain silent. If, however, they are unmarried but there is something that compels them to speak, even though they shouldn't, they ought first to get permission from their father. If he is dead, they should get permission from any man in their general vicinity. Now, they probably won't know what "vicinity" means, so guys, you might want to use the word "area" when dispensing of this point with them.

Such behavior will free the world of disagreements, strife, and useless words, especially if we apply these principles to internet posts as well. Who's with me?

• BIG D
    BIG D

not biteing on this one!!!!!

big d

• John Doe
    John Doe

Come one big d, live up to your moniker! Don't be an effeminate lolly gagger! ;-)

• R.F.
    R.F.

*Gulp*

• snowbird
    snowbird

You are out of your dad-gummed, jive-talking, back-pedalling, chauvinistic, misogynistic mind!!!

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey snowbird! This is a boy's club. ;-)

• Gopher
    Gopher

... and they should walk 10 steps behind the man that owns them!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

John Doe, I take it you are NOT married nor have a girlfriend! The male only takes the lead as the head and make the rules as long as the women in his life allows it!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

babygirl, if that is your "real" name, I have it on good authority that no one gave you permission to speak!

• Es
    Es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit