Spirituality

by Aleman 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ninja
    ninja

aleman.....tone your attitude down and you will find we are all friendly......if you want to rebutt all our claims ...do it with mildness....not with pharisaic put downs......we are all in the same boat...trying to work it all out......if we believe the JW's are wrong....your attitude isn't helping to readjust us or endearing us to the JW view....peace mate....da ninja

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Then I would also like proof that they all lied too. Give me proof that I shouldn't get babtized because they lied is a great start. As for calling you a selfish person, I am going to appologise until I see this proof you have for me. If this is the same propaganda I saw before that have very little to nothing to do with spirituality, and how Gods words were twisted and changed, then I will have to take my appology from you.

You can go ahead and call me selfish.

Does not make it so.

I don't want an apology from you. I just want you to READ and COMPREHEND.

There are pages and pages and pages of proof of their lies.

Start with the SCANDALS topics.

They joined the UN for 10 years. 607BCE is a MADE UP DATE, 1914 was the date for AMREGEDDON, not Jesus' enthronement., 1975 was supposed to be armegeddon, 2-witness rule for molesters, Adding YHWH where it doesn't belong in the greek, Disfellowshipping of victims who speak out against their molesters who are baptized men, ETC. ETC.

I will never apologize for stating the facts, Aleman.

Start reading in SCANDALS. freeminds. silentlambs.

google those words.

• Aleman
    Aleman

Oh that! this I already read from when I started to type in this whole Jehovah's Witness forum. Really! If you believe what those hypocrits have to say... I will trully pray for your lost and confused soul. As a matter of fact, one of thoes who wrote ideas about that article went to college with me! Such a Looser! Always debated simple subjects and lost!

Girl look for more info than that, educate yourself, find who wrote it and what they say about the writers, find out how much reaserch they did for that subject, don't just read and think it is the truth just cause it sounds convinsing enough or because you appeal to it. Set all feelings aside before you read and question what you read, always.

-Aleman

• fifi40
    fifi40

Aleman

This is my last comment to you, because I doubt your honesty.......you have refused to answer why you are here despite it going directly against the teachings you receive through the FDS.....

But finally in response to what you have just replied to Eclipse what you have failed to see is that the Jehovahs Witness organisation wrote many of the things Eclipse stated and time has proven them to be false......

I have however started a thread for you where posters can briefly link you to other threads which give proof of the many, many reasons we have lost trust in the cult you choose to follow.

Good things to you

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Girl look for more info than that, educate yourself, find who wrote it and what they say about the writers, find out how much reaserch they did for that subject, don't just read and think it is the truth just cause it sounds convinsing enough or because you appeal to it. Set all feelings aside before you read and question what you read, always.

I would say the same to you about what the governing body prints in the watchtower.

Remember, I used to believe them. I used to think I had the truth.

Something felt very wrong, especially when they told us NOT to get an education, and NOT to listen to apostates.

If they had nothing to hide they would have nothing to fear from what apostates have to say.

They are very afraid of what sites like this have to say, for good reason, otherwise they wouldn't mind that you come here.

But you are not following their admonition to stay away from sites like this!

I am glad you are here though. I hope you read and read and let your reasoning ability take over your indoctrination..

I have come to the logical conclusion that my intuition was correct, that my doubts were well founded.

I have done my research for the past two years.

Now it's your turn to do yours.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

aleman i find the way you interact with people arrogant, weak and pathetic. You ask them to look at their point of view with a logic that you can't apply to your beliefs. You are angry at the people who can live their lives in a meaningful way without a god present in their lives and almost wish them ill to prove your point. Gopher was able to articulately present his point of view(not shoving it down your throat)in a non-threatening way...but no you took offense because how does he dare be self-sufficient. how does he dare be confident and happy and fulfilled without god when you aren't able to do so. There is a reason why you are on this forum and you know it so don't come here trying to break us down because i think you are the broken down one. so you have to make angry, sorry , sad little posts which run on emotion not fact to what goal? try to get the ones here to agree with you and validate beliefs you are probably doubting.sorry sir, that ain't happening. If you can't handle having people who have a mind of their own then the KH is a great mindnumbing place to be for you. i think you also abuse your intelligence and worldly knowledge...and so many other things i picked up in your posts which would be too many to pick apart ...i'm sure most enlightened people here already know anyway. why the need to have everyone accept, approve and take on what you believe to be true?Why wish them ill (that really made me sick)...and don't even try to say ' i said I HOPED he wouldn't be in the towers....'or some crap like that. If you've been on the apostate sites and don't agree with them then let that be that. in one of your posts you tell someone something like 'lies about the society.ok that's a better start with me' ...who are you anyway? try figuring that one out and you may have the answer to your question.

• BIG D
    BIG D

in spite of everything said here good or bad, right or wrong, if you are a loyal , and you say you are , jw, you should turn yourself in for apostacy, you well know , you rae not supposed to even say a greeting to such ones, it is a df offense, and yet here you are still talking to df'd people, a df offense, you are not a true follower, you have committed 2 disfellowing acts , just being here and commenting, will you turn yourself in ? in good conscience , if we were active we should at least 2 of us, turn you in, brother!!

if not then you are making up new rules for yourself, like all jw do!!!

big d

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I defy anyone to define the term "spiritual."

• lalliv01
    lalliv01

I sometimes read these posts and can't believe what I'm reading. I get the impression that I'm reading a

preplaned spoof or act, a conspired debate between a supposed JW and posters on this forum. An antagonist

is picked to debate the side of JW'ism against posters here. WHY? So that the lurkers here can see, hopefully,

the foolishness of JW'ism. ALEMAN played the part of an unhappy, hateful,haughty JW trying to convince someone

of something. Did he succeed? No, of course not, but I bet the lurkers were made to think.

ALEMAN, you don't fool me. I bet you're really a happy,humble and sweet guy, am I right? But, you played your

part very well!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, almost like we apostates put on our own demonstrations, eh?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit