Is Sweetstuff God?

by Mincan 112 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I know what you mean

Hey, I just called your IM A STUD hotline, 3 inches of pure pleasure?? Um, now I know why you need a hotline, talk about false advertising.

• Mary
    Mary
    Hey, I just called your IM A STUD hotline, 3 inches of pure pleasure?? Um, now I know why you need a hotline, talk about false advertising.

Ya.....we shud sue his dinger-----I mean ass, off.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Ya.....we shud sue his dinger-----I mean ass, off.

It would be a "short" trial.

• Mincan
    Mincan
    That the strong CAD$ is costing the country hundreds of millions of dollars of lost revenue in Canadian tourism and exports, and will likely drive Canada into recession next year, seems to be flying over the heads of our politicians like Canada geese on a friendly thermal. You can always rely on Canadian politicians to sort out an imminent national emergency within a decade or so. ;)

Yes, of course, a strong currency is always the proof a downward slide in that country's economy. And places like Europe who have the strongest currencies suffer so much from a lack of tourism don't they

Please friend, I encourage you to learn the geo-political reasons for the CAD rise.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Enlighten us Mincan as to the major geo-political influences you are aware of - it is interesting! Sweetstuff - your geopolitics suggests the world is all to cock - even Canada which I had hoped may have escaped preoccupation.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love it when some fun and innocent repartee descends into intimate physiological territory.

Perhaps "going there" is an admission of defeat?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Do you mean physiology or psychology? What do you mean 'defeat'?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Do you mean physiology or psychology? What do you mean 'defeat'?

It means "leave my weenie out of this please".

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Ah so! Is its size relevant in the world of humans?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

WLG gets it.

Ah so! Is its size relevant in the world of humans?

I hadn't thought so.

LOL!

It does remind me of a funny episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm that had to do with a stolen baseball and a missing cell phone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit