Is Sweetstuff God?

by Mincan 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan
    I thought she was a Jedi

Would that make BFD Caligula?

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

we are all the ONE G.O.D. or Generator of Dreams (^_^)

• watson
    watson

I hear she's a heck of a "chair dancer!"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Quote from Mincan on a previous thread

All the girls that have approached me (And which up until this year I had to reject ) told me I was such a nice guy. Even random girls on the street I offer a couple bowls of weed to (not on that anymore) cannot believe that I would just share 10-20 dollars of weed with them with no strings attached, simply because I wanted some company and some laughs with some people, they too could not stop saying that they'd never seen a nicer happier person.

Consider the source....hehe. No offense to you sweetstuff, but its a little scary!

purps

• Mincan
    Mincan
    Consider the source...

A highly neurotic individual... whose mood changes with the hours of the day in reaction to numerous prescribed medications.

Right now I'm in a state of hypomania:

Hypomania (literally, below mania) is a mood state characterized by persistent and pervasive elated or irritable mood, and thoughts and behaviors that are consistent with such a mood state.
    Though hypomanic people are often associated with bipolar disorder, it is in this state that many creative talents are in their most productive and successful mood.
    • Perhaps the most noticeable symptom is pressured speech; rapid talking
    • inflated self-esteem or grandiosity;
    • decreased need for sleep;
    • flight of ideas or the subjective experience that thoughts are racing;
    • easy distractibility and attention-deficit (superficially similar to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder);
    • increase in psychomotor agitation; and
    • steep involvement in pleasurable activities that may have a high potential for negative psycho-social or physical consequences. [1]
    People with hypomania are generally perceived as being energetic, euphoric, overflowing with new ideas, and sometimes highly confident and charismatic, and unlike full-blown mania, they are sufficiently capable of coherent thought and action to participate in everyday activities. One in the state of hypomania might be immune to fear and doubt and have little social inhibition. They may talk to strangers easily, offer solutions to problems, and find pleasure in small activities.

its a little scary!
    Hey! What's this supposed to mean?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

WTF? I was just pointed to this thread now. Am I God? Umm, if I was do ya think I would be here? I'd be busy snooping on people, it'd be better than tv, I am sure.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I'm confused. I thought R.F. was God.

• Mincan
    Mincan
    if I was do ya think I would be here? I'd be busy snooping on people, it'd be better than tv, I am sure.

Don't try to fool us. We all know God can materialise and do women or be women, at the same time. Cause God can like split apart into a hundred individuals and perform all sorts of tasks.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Don't try to fool us. We all know God can materialise and do women or be women, at the same time. Cause God can like split apart into a hundred individuals and perform all sorts of tasks.

Of course, why do you think I choose to be Canadian? LOL I picked da best!

• John Doe
    John Doe

What do you all do in Canada anyway? Play with moose and then go curling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit