Is Sweetstuff God?

by Mincan 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    I think it's time to consider making it a state.
    nvrgnbk said: Don't they need paved roads first?

Someone's looking for a beating!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I think it's time to consider making it a state.
    nvrgnbk said: Don't they need paved roads first?
    Someone's looking for a beating!!

Well, I'm not too scared.

I know it will be with a wooden bat, because you don't have metals up there yet, right?

Oh wait, I guess you do, for the runners on the sleds.

• Mary
    Mary
    That the strong CAD$ is costing the country hundreds of millions of dollars of lost revenue in Canadian tourism and exports, and will likely drive Canada into recession next year, seems to be flying over the heads of our politicians like Canada geese on a friendly thermal.

Well then the Canadian companies are going to have to drop their prices on goods if they want to stay competitive. For several years, they barely had to lift a finger and our goods were exported for one reason: Our dollars wasn't worth more than the Mexican peso. Now that the dollar has come back up, they're going to have to concentrate on quality, not quantity. As for tourism, well, not a whole hell of a lot we can do about that. I mean, where would you rather spend your winter vacation: Quebec City or Disney World? That's one thing that the strongest Canadian dollar can't change: The Americans have the option of going somewhere warm in the winter----we don't.

• Mary
    Mary
    Well, I'm not too scared. I know it will be with a wooden bat, because you don't have metals up there yet, right?

Actually, I'll just use my bare hands.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I mean, where would you rather spend your winter vacation

Wherever Mary is.

No brainer.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

NVR, someone needs to explain Canadian women to you, because obviously, you dont' know what you are getting yourself into buddy.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    NVR, someone needs to explain Canadian women to you, because obviously, you dont' know what you are getting yourself into buddy.

Go on.

I'm listening.

• Mary
    Mary
    I mean, where would you rather spend your winter vacation
    Wherever Mary is. No brainer.

Dear Brother Brainer---I mean, Nvr. While I appreciate your warm christian agape love for me, I must ask you to just wait "just a little while longer" till the New System, when we can stay at Disney World for free. After all, since our loving father Jehovah is going to murder 99.9% of earth's population in the very near future, chances are we'll be able to have our pick of the resorts where we can bring praise and honor to his name.

Sisters Sweetstuff and Bumblebee send their love and want to greet you with a holy shit.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    since our loving father Jehovah is going to murder 99.9% of earth's population in the very near future, chances are we'll be able to have our pick of the resorts where we can bring praise and honor to his name.

I can't wait!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sisters Sweetstuff and Bumblebee send their love and want to greet you with a holy kiss.

Or a holy kick. Works for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit