My mom hospitalized

by Vernon Williams 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

To All,

I have been away from the board for about a week: my mom went in the hospital for chest pains, had a "stint" put in one of the blood vessels in her heart, almost died, recovered to the point she could be sent home, and is home now. My mom is 80, a bit "alternative" as far as medicine goes, stubborn as a mule, and one of the most caring people you would ever want to meet. So, caring for her is a bit of a challange at times. My brothers and their families have been just great in caring for our mom. I have Friday's duty: eight am to eight pm. Mrs Williams has Sunday.

There have been several good threads: "CoCo"s post on the blood situation was good (caps drove me nuts) and Oompa's posts just crack me up....

Wanted you all to know I think about everyone on the board a great deal and wish you all peace and patience...

Take care,

V

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you for filling us in.

I wish the best for your mother in her recovery, as well as the rest of you.

Robert

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry about your Mom, glad she came through ok.

Josie

• eclipse
    eclipse

All the best for your mom's continued recovery, V.

It sounds like you love her very much and she, you.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Wishing your Mom well. Hang in there, it's a hard job when positions change. Take of yourself!

momzcrazy

• DJK
    DJK

All the best to your mom.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

So sorry to hear that Vernon.

Hoping for a full recovery!

BB

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi Vernon!

Sorry to hear about your mom, but glad she was able to receive needed treatment.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and I wish you strength as you go through the caretaking.

D

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Vernon -

May your mom fully recover. Sounds like a loving family, working in shifts to assure her comfort. May God bless you.

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am glad you are there for your mom. Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit