Your Opinion: Worst action/aspect of WTBS?

by feenx 28 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Allowing people to die, go to prison, get raped and beaten

all in the name of false doctrines.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I would have to say that it is the fact that the Wretchtower org. Perpatrates an image of doing the work of God .

But in all actuallity they appear to be doing the work of thier imagined advisery ,Satan.

The only evil on this planet is the evil perpatrated by man against man in the name of "whatever"

The only good on this planet is the altruism that man has for fellow man.

So hiding facts , protecting sick and dangerous individuals , outright lies, scare tactics , mental abuse , money laundering, stealing peoples birthrights as human beings.

Perhaps the dehumanizing of others should be mentioned , all done under the guise of spreading the hope, in fact this repressive life style robs the joy from life and turns a human being into something else

I don't find much JWs do, not a" worst aspect/action"

• feenx
    feenx

blueviceroy:

I agree with much of what you said. I think that's a very succinct way to put things. I do believe there are those, still inside the organization, who honestly believe they're doing the right thing. Which saddens me, however it is their choice. Just as we all have made the choice to leave they have chosen to stay. I don't attribute any purposeful harmful intentions to them, I think they're misled as to their part in a disugusting entity.

On a side note, does anyone know why my profile refuses to list my age, location and pic? :/

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome feenx,

I would sat that the desire for mind control and what flows from that. I also think that their attitude towards women in particular is very poor, in common with many religions.

Attitude toward education is bad and this to flows from mind control

llbh

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

The policies that have cost human lives

The wasted years serving a publishing company while intending to serve God

The wasted human potential because of the policy on education

The devastation when discovering it is all a fraud.

The policies that destroy families

Not necessarily in that order

Coffee

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Whats been the worst aspect for me is that the Wactower Society are liars and they dont have the truth.

And the sad realization that there is no truth or meaning or purpose in life. And that if you dont have a college degree in America it is very hard to make a comfortable living.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Sacrifice of lives in the name of "respect" for the "symbol of life".

• flipper
    flipper

Being a father of 3 young adults in their early 20's, I feel the lack of caring and deception shown in the child molestation coverups and the unwillingness to come clean to their members about what has happened in settling out of court with the victims just totally nailed the last nail in the proverbial coffin for me ! The leaders of this organization are no different from the leaders of our government in my estimation of things. Bush lied and decieved us about the motives invading Iraq, the governing body lies about their support of parents to fight child molestation! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There was one article they put out as a study article in the Puketower, I believe April 1, 1995, that indicated that Satan was responsible for people shunning you (when you are not disfellowshipped). This article didn't make a damn bit of sense--if I offerred Satan that I would do fornication if he were to make me an object of desire to the opposite sex, then why the fxxx would he not go along with it?

What I noticed the very following a$$embly was that the opposite sex wanted nothing to do with me--even worse than an apostate! Then the hounders told me to just meet other men. And I'm supposed to blame Satan for this? That was blatantly Jehovah's fault, since He has been doing this sxxx to me all my life. Were it Satan, Jehovah could have ramrodded the opposite condition to allow me to experience good in life (also, it would have allowed me to see something that remotely resembles "kindness" in God and make it easier for me to draw the opposite sex in to salvation). But, if Jehovah were doing this, it would be capable of lasting my whole life and He would merely expect me to work that much harder. That observation is more in line with real experiences I have had.

I would say that having to go through that article and the aftermath did more damage than all the apostate Web sites, Crisis of Conscience, and the drudgery of field circus put together. After that, I will never set foot in another Kingdumb Hell now that I have made extra work and worry for those taking the lead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit