If You Dressed Up on Halloween- Who Would You Dress Up As ?

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd do another one on Halloween! I'm in the spirit! No pun intended ! What can I say ! So whether you dress up at work or not, who would you dress up as ? This could get fun ! Me as Mr. Flipper since I'm so osessed with finding Bigfoot, would probably dress as Bigfoot ! Mrs. Flipper, probably a cat or dolphin ! Just guessing. I'll ask her when she gets home ! She'll let ya know later ! Look forward to hearin' from ya ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would wear jeans and a t-shirt. The shirt would simply say "Cult Member."

When asked about the costume (or anything), I would say, "I have to check with
    the leader before I answer that." I would then whip a small book out of my
    back pocket that says "Cult Handbook."

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am dressing up as a black fairy. My husband is Suicide Messiah-after a Black Label Society song.

• John Doe
    John Doe

An Oscar Meyer weiner.

• BFD
    BFD

If I were going to wear a cosatume I'd go for something like this...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

BFD

• oompa
    oompa

one guess flipper

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'm not dressing up, but my cousin is. OMG she did a trial run... funniest thing I ever saw. She dressed up as an old lady...really old with teeth falling out etc and an old housecoat and shawl and funky pearls...with her stockings down around her ankles with fluffy slippers. She's going to work that way tomorrow. They have a contest for the best costume. She looks demented as well as 110 years old. She'll scare all the customers away... She works at Home Depot.

Coffee

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Jezebel

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Elvira

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the replies! You guys are too good !

OTWO- A cult member ? What cult ? LOL! I dare ya to tell them your a witness ! Then see what they do !

MOMSCRAZY- A Black Fairy ? Cool !

JOHN DOE- A weiner ? I bet the ladies will like that !

BFD- A Dolphin ! Cool! Mrs. Flipper wants to find 2 of those for us. ( She's serious. ) They call him Flipper, Flipper faster than lightning , no one in the sea , is faster than heeeeee , and you know Flipper lives in a world full of wonder , living there under, under the seaeaeaea ! I swear , my wife just helped me do that ! She says she is cerifiable ! Peace out, Happy Halloween to you BFD !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit