If You Dressed Up on Halloween- Who Would You Dress Up As ?

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've been wanting to do this costume for YEARS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DqXEiBSVs8

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I hate to admit it but I have been always inclined to dress up as a vampiress.

I think I have always have the inclination for the very dressed up and lot of make up type of girl. When in the Org. I always said that if they will give me a part on the convention dramas I wanted to be the one with the full make up, either cananites, egyptians, etc. So I'll probably dress up as an egyptian princess too.

OR Adult Premier Cleopatra Costume

• Clam
    Clam

I'd dress up as a JWD villain . . .

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

I dressed up as a can can girl the last time ( ahem...met my hubby there) I went to a Halloween party. very similar to this:

• avishai
  • bigwilly
    bigwilly

Avi you gotta rock the Rob Halford! Tho I think this outfit might be more fun for ya

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

In the past (tho not for work) I have been several incarnations of Satan (or similar red horned diety), Roger Rabbit, a priest and a pirate. For work I would have to sseriously scale down anything I would enjoy dressing up as due to the conservative nature of my customer base, so I prefer to save it for my free time where I can be as freaky as I wanna be. This year's theme was summed up by a friend as "Freak on a Leash". I have to plan better and actually come up with a decent costume next year.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Jezebel

Just a little more makeup than usual then Sweetstuff?

*ducks and runs*

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Actually Big D, that photo on my avatar, I have very little make-up on, yeah, you better start running, really fast. LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit