Barbara Anderson's Paedophilia CD: The Watchtowers Chocolate Cake Defence

by Duncan 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Well done, Duncan.

When I read the CD, the WT defense put me in mind of a time in my life when I was placing unemployed guys into jobs. Some of them were a bit flaky. One guy who failed to show up for work gave this excuse:

"My girlfriend is pregnant and I had to be at the hospital with her all day.

Besides that, I ran out of gas.

And my bicycle had a flat tire."

I would have believed one of them, but three was too much! I doubted he even had a girlfriend.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Why don't more people wake up?

You would think there would be a mass exodus right about now????

Perhaps there is and I just don't realize it.

I guess if we all do our part to educate and inform our dear friends (or former friends) and family who are still trapped inside - we can make a difference.

No one deserves to be trapped in the WT Org... or do they?

The Oracle

• V
    V

Marked for reference

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Duncan,

Your analysis was a pleasure to read. Very true to see the Watchtower as just a big, legal conglomerate of corporations.

I think Brooklyn fought to keep out the NY & PA WT corporations because that is where the BIG MONEY is. But, the law looks at an out-of-state corporation's "nexus" or "minimum contacts" in order to pull that foreign corporation into a state. Here, I bet Bethel representatives routinely traveled to Californaia on a consistent basis in order to create enough "nexus" or "minimum contacts" with California in order to be pulled into the State's courts. Plus, California is a "unitary" type state. California's laws will frequently pull in related "foreign corporations" where there is a unity of ownership or operations. Here, Brooklyn's NY & PA WT corporations are in the same business & support the California branches, even if the California operations are technically segregated into a separate corporation. So, it's not a surprise to me that the WT would lose on trying to shelter the BIG MONEY from these California sex abuse victims.

I thought the elders were the keepers of the flock. No duty? No, I think they have alot of duty, both in the legal and theocratic world.

What a snare & a racket the WT conglomerate is....

Skeeter

• dawg
    dawg

Well done Duncan!

What about the bible verse that says to be in subjection to the superior authorities? Since they've committed an offence, and one in certain states that's illegal, they not subjecting themselves to the superior authorities.

These people are a shame to behold.

• VM44
    VM44

Were the lawyers using these tactics Jehovah's Witnesses?

--VM44

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Duncan, I thought that was a great guide to looking at the CD! I think you've given us a "big picture" view of the WT's strategy. I will have to now go back to the documents on the CD and see them in this context.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Is it easy to get a copy of the CD?

• Gerard
    Gerard

The WT has always, and will always defend its a$$et$ first.

Great insight!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Very easy to get the CD indeed, Stilla, here you go:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1085239

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit