Barbara Anderson's Paedophilia CD: The Watchtowers Chocolate Cake Defence

by Duncan 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Duncan, I was a law librarian for ten years and read many case laws during the Nixon era, i.e. Watergate,etc.. Your analogy of "The Watchtowers Chocolate Cake Defence" is right on point. Thanks for the summary and your conclusions, which I agree with. Most Important is the question: "Would God's organization actually stoop this low?" There was no "Christ - Like personality" displayed toward the individuals concerning Child / Sexual abuse cases.

The Watchtowers secret chamber doors are cracking open.

Thanks for all your efforts on this one.

Blueblades

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Duncan..Nice to have you back..Loved your post!.....The "cut out and keep guide",is priceless!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Duncan,

An excellent analysis. Well written and thought provoking. Thank you.

So, having read through all this stuff, I honestly believe any reasonable and unbiased observer would reach the same conclusionas me: that there’s no argument too ridiculous, no proposition too bizarre, no untruth too flagrant, no lie too barefaced, that the Watchtower won’t stoop to use it in defending its interests.

Thousands of "lurking" Jehovah's Witnesses are reading your post Duncan.

I hope that they, with a sense of honor and respect for the real "truth", shed their biases and read your post with an open mind. All it takes for light to illuminate a darkened room is for the door to open just a crack.

No-one here "hates" Jehovah's Witnesses, at least not those in their right mind. To do so would be irrational, given our own histories. What we are trying to is to get you "lurkers" to understand that in the grand scheme of things, your lives are of no consequence to the religious corporation you work for and which influences every aspect of your lives. In the final event, they will float you down a dangerous river if needed, in order to protect the interests of the corporation, a corporation which they have elevated above the influence of the very God they claim to serve.

The WTS is a cult struggling to become a religion. It may get there in the end, but meanwhile too much pain is being caused to too many people for a good conscience to bear.

HS

• south african beef
    south african beef

Thank you Duncan for your summary of the Watchtowers case.

I realise that they have to defend themselves, but the way that they did it, i.e. by any legal trick available would, I think shock your average JW.

Maybe something like this the rank and file may well read if it were in the mainstream papers, as they could not say it was apostate material and it may just open their eyes to how scheming the Society is.

Btw, I haven't received my Babara Anderson CD yet, but thanks to you I might not need it!

Regards,

SAB

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It seems appropriate to me that in the case of civil defense in court, the society would have looked in the past to guide it's conduct. They have a perfect example of conduct in the court system in it's day with the apostle Paul. In the times mentioned in a court where he was defending himself, he never ever resorted to the sleazy behavior that is common in that arena. He spoke the truth regardless of the potential outcome. Even in the case of Philimon, he did not detract from the legal issue of a slave who had fled his master, and the legal right of the master over the slave. He relied on Godly virtues such as forgiveness. Reading through the legal muck is tiring but I chip away at it a little at a time. But in agreement with what you have pointed out, there is nothing Godly in their behavior in that courtroom.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Thank you Captain Queeg,

I think I will have a bowl of that STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM, of course with some chocolate cake.

Brant

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

..."Is Bob Schnack – Watchtower’s lead counsel – proud of what he does?..."

This Bob Schnack? > http://www.bullivant.com/showbio.asp?Show=252

"... Mr. Schnack also has significant experience defending church organizations in sex abuse claims and residential care facilities for the elderly in elder abuse claims. Mr. Schnack also has significant experience defending church organizations in sex abuse claims and residential care facilities for the elderly in elder abuse claims."

• Ozner
    Ozner

Thanx!

When I read the Anderson files I was thinking about The Firm of Grisham.

Ozner, the Fader.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

DearDuncan...

Thank you for sharing! That was excellent!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• hamsterbait

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit