You know you have left the J.W's for good when??

by karter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

When you hide that really naughty pr0n under the bed and don't care that much anymore...

When you pick up a watchtower and a highlight, and instead of underliing the answert, you draw pictures ontop of people for giggles.

When you *have* no choice to go to the meetings (for the family of course) and can't wait to get the hell out becuase one more comment about how great this 'organization' being will make you slap somebody.

Matter of fact, when you make plans to go out on Tuesdays and thursdays and not feel guilty. When you don't worry about seeing people you know from the hall (I'm getting to that point) seeing you come out of a "questionable movie" or place.

When you stop giving them power over your life. Hell, im still working on a few of these and hope to be there soon, rel effin soon.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Junction Guy,

As far as 'running back to the hall whenever events in the world occur': when 9/11 happened I heard many inactives started running back to the hall. Not me.

I guess when the next catastrophe happens, some people will be scared back into attending.....at least for a time.

LHG

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

*Register to vote

*Have an affair on your JW husband

*Marry an "unbeliever"

*Celebrate all holidays

*Wear Crosses

*Cuss freely or when the need arises without worrying about who might hear you

*Let your doctors know you are willing to accept blood if the need arises

*Go to a church (weddings, funerals, or a service) without feeling guilty

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

When you can't believe you were ever one of them and ask yourself, "Was I really that screwed up?"

Two JW brothersā„¢ came to my door a while back, stupid smiles and all. I told them I was an apostateā„¢ and I DA'd because of the child molestation scandal, and that a family member was a victim of JW child sexual molestation. I told them two of the molesters later became elders. were they "appointed by holy spirit?

Maybe they thought it was funny, because the stupid smiles never faded from their faces, and the cultist glaze over their eyes remained as well. It was as though they didn't hear a word I said.

I spent the rest of the afternoon wondering if I was really that fucked up for 20 years.

W

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

When you get rid of your service bag and literature.

You see a witness and think of them by name, not brother or sister so-and-so.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You no longer care what THEY think or do about anything YOU think or do.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

When you say that's for Christmas or don't eat the candy until Halloween.

And you put up orange lights and purple bats and jack o'lanterns and don't care who sees!

• Honesty
    Honesty

When you don't crouch in fear and revulsion if you see a...

• White Dove
    White Dove

You willingly skip a meeting to do something fun and actually enjoy yourself without any guilt.

• White Dove
    White Dove

When you can light up right outside the doors to the mall and not care if JWs see you as they walk in. You even say hi to them and ENJOY the looks on their faces. I'm not to that point, yet, but I'm working on it. Wouldn't it be brazen if that was "hall" instead of "mall?" Ok who has done that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit