You know you have left the J.W's for good when??

by karter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

when you carve jack-o-lanterns with your daughter

• oompa
    oompa

You start flirting with JWD babes while you are still married???.....oompa

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

When you stop carrying around that mind controlled grin on your face and when you call Jehovah , Homerovah The Almighty

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

When you're having gay sex with a witch.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

when you become a lover to a married man and also becomes friends with his wife

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

When you register to vote

when you join another church

when you can see someone wearing a cross around their neck and not feel repelled like a vampire.

When you can see certain world events happening and not get scared back into attending the meetings.

Most of all, when you can actively expose the destructive teachings of the WT Society and not feel the least bit of guilt that you will be destroyed at armageddon.

When you can do all or most of these things, then you are free nd probably will never go back.

• parakeet
    parakeet

When you say "them" instead of "us."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know when I go into a store just after the Christmas ornaments are put up, and instead of walking past that section, I look to see what's coming next. Especially when I start comparing ornaments to see what will look best, with full intention of buying them (and then actually getting them).

Putting Christmas carols on my computer and listening to them without scrambling to mute it. Or, having those ads for Christmas CDs on TV and, instead of hitting the Mute button, feeling like ordering them or downloading some of the songs (legally, of course--I have Rhapsody and Napster, which carry most of the Christmas songs I want; and I only use LimeWire as a last resort for the songs neither carry and I cannot otherwise find).

Seeing two people dressed in suits on the street, and feeling relief when one of them lights a cigarette or swears.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

WTWizard, that last sentence was funny and so true.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

• When you become a blood donor
    • When you enjoy attending another church
    • When you join a political party, or vote

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit