CHECK RECEIVED FROM TREVOR!!!!!

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Grace

If you decide to cash that cheque, we will be wanting to know whether it bounces. We don't want him adding insult to injury.

Awe she could probably cash it in Mexico just fine!

• changeling
    changeling

Good for you.

Maybe he has a conscience after all.

changeling

• Gerard
    Gerard

Maybe he has a conscience after all.

changeling

No, remember his wig message to Dank? (making fun of non-existant Linda's chemotherapy and baldness) he made it clear his repayment was out of fear. Taking Grace's money was a criminal fraud, plain and simple, and he knew it. He is only sorry that he got cought.

Buddy, we've seen your photo. Karma takes many shapes.

I wish I had met you Grace, on the last meet. I was not aware of it.

Gerard

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Perhaps a bit of "honor amoung thieves," eh?

He stole a lot...

I hope he heals......

V

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Good on you Trevor. I hope you're okay. I know you're here and probably always will be, on another pseudonym. I hope that you can find help for what's going wrong in your life.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Good to hear the check found it's way back to Canada, Mouthy! NOW if it is VALID..... is another story.....as nothing much about Trevor else was.

hugs,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Awe she could probably cash it in Mexico just fine! I cashed it here in Ontario it is good..

Part of his letter said
    "After 8 years out of the WT,the organization is just a rapidily- fading.if unpleasent
    memory nowadays,& that is what JWD will be in a few months - a memory,THOUGH A MORE PLEASANT ONE THAN THE ORG: I was open about my e-mail addresses,& even provided my mobile phone # by e-mail to one poster ,but at the time of writing havent received any calls. Maybe my saying I dont make or answer annonymous calls put them off. it's easy to show courage on a web board ,not so easy on the phone,whatever.I will MISS a few,& wont be signing in again All the best Love Trevor"
    This is just PART of his letter....

Mouthy

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Mouthy)))

Glad the cheque was good and not just rubberised paper

Please don't be taken in by his pity party words - the extract you just posted could be pulled apart instantly by a psychologist, "poor me nobody's been in touch (actually crumpet has!), what a bunch of cowards we all are (pass the buck) , I'll miss some of you but I'm not coming back (poor me again - will you feel sorry for me now?)"

I have forgiven Trev but he needs to get proper help - problem is he won't until he realises he has a serious problem. I pray now that his eyes will be quickly opened and that he's led from the 'worldly sorrow that leads to death' to the 'Godly sorrow which leads to repentance' AMEN!

(I don't mind praying on your threads granny Grace)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm curious - how does Trevor send a usable cheque to the USA from the UK? Surely it could only be in GBP.

Or did he send a draft drawn on a North American bank?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What nerve he has to condemn ANYONE OR ALL on this board when HE perpetrated a nasty hoax on those that had willing and kind hearts and who totally believed his fantasy! When WE discovered we had been "had".....now WE are the ones that are guilty????

Sorry---but this whole thing with Trevorgate is like finding you have stepped in fresh dog poop.....you wipe it from your shoe and keep on going. Eventually the STINK wears off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit