CHECK RECEIVED FROM TREVOR!!!!!

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

...babbles something about honor among theifs and exits stage right................

Glad ya got your money back Grace.

~Hill

• dawg
    dawg

Boy, I would have bet against that.

• Es
    Es

So glad you got your money back Mouthy, I cant believe he said that tho, how does he think we should react to been taking for a ride for 2 years.

es

• Scully
    Scully

Grace

If you decide to cash that cheque, we will be wanting to know whether it bounces. We don't want him adding insult to injury.

And yes, his response about "us being out to get him" seems a tad melodramatic, considering the fact that he spent two whole years lying to all of us. What was he expecting?

• BFD
    BFD

I guess I can cancel the order for cement shoes now. Please let us know if the check is any good when you try to cash it.

Thanks for letting us know, Mouthy. Poor guy seems a bit paranoid. I wonder why?

BFD

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Glad you got your money back Mouthy.

GBL

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Sure glad at least you got your money back...I wonder if he sent back Purps earrings???? He definitely has issues...he is still justifying his behavior instead of just telling you he is sorry. Sad state of affairs.

Leslie

• Mary
    Mary

I'm very happy (and somewhat surprised) to hear that he's sent you a cheque/money order Grace......I hope it's good.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..(((Grace)))..Good!..............Trev..That was the decent thing to do..PurpleSofa just got the Bill for the Earrings she sent..Send PurpleSofa back the Earrings,so she can return them and get her money back..This is another chance for you to make the right choice..And..Do right for someone,who was kind to you...OUTLAW

• helncon
    helncon

Grace,

I am glad that you recieved your money back.

Helen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit