CHECK RECEIVED FROM TREVOR!!!!!

by mouthy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well it arrived today... 50.PoundI sent him$ 50----He only got 23.80 I think if I remember rightly.
    I received back in the exchange $56.37 So I was better Off.

He did write a letter with it. But he just mentioned how your all out to "get" him....
    Just thought I would let you all know HE DID COME ACROSS!!!!!!
    Mouthy

• Vinny
    Vinny

"But he just mentioned how your all out to "get" him...."

**** This guy is unreal.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thanks for letting us know Grace.

BB

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    But he just mentioned how your all out to "get" him....

In other words, in his mind his deception was ok. Our calling him on it was not.

An apology for his deception would have been more appropriate.

W

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

That great, I'm glad he repaid you. I would have been very pissed if he hadn't and he just took advantage of my granny!

((((((((((((((((((((granny))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• forsharry
    forsharry

I'm glad to hear that you got your money back there, Mouthy. At least he was good for that...

Definite problems with that one.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well that's good to know. On the other point, what did he expect after the stunt he pulled? Real people cried real tears over a 'joke' and he hasn't even apologized? Kind'a lame if you ask me.

You're a good egg, Ma'am, and probably more forgiving than you should be. But then, that is part of why so many people here think so well of you, myself included!

J

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you all

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Grace,

I am happy you got your money back. Please don't send money to people you don't know well. There are so many scammers out there. I know you have a good heart and want to help people but I am sure you can use the money for your own needs.

Trevor deserves some credit for returning the money. I don't think he is a bad guy, just depressed and lonely. Lilly

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    "But he just mentioned how your all out to "get" him...."

And what exactly did he mean to do to everybody here by his actions? He was the one who acted out towards others. Sounds like he has got Danny Haszard syndrome.

Glad you got your money back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit