List Reasons Why YOU Would NEVER Go Back To The "Truth"

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Don't care to re-live my childhood.

• Mary
    Mary
    Minimus asked: Mary.....how's Gumby doing???

Sorry Min, I just saw this now. He's doing fine. He hasn't posted much recently as he's been busy as hell working and he's buying another home. I know he misses it on here and plans to get back but he's just really swamped right now. Recently he found out some dirt on some scummy Dubs in his old Hall (pedophilia problem as per usual) and in his words he's going to "rat them out".

• Mary
    Mary
    The Martian/MadOne droned: Just follow the Yellow Brick Road! In your fantasy worlds, you might make it to Oz.

Hey MadMoron, speaking of the Yellow Brick Road, maybe you should consider asking the Wizard for the obvious:

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I really enjoy the freedom of my life and not feeling guilty or having to watch every step I take!

Have "worldly" friendships that are true friendships

In regards to it being the "truth", if it actually was Jehovah's true organization, you would think that they would get more things right instead of constantly changing doctrine and just blowing it off as "new light". I actually hate that term "new light"..It always made me gag!

• LaniB
    LaniB

Because I refuse to apologise to a bunch of idiots for having my daughter out of wedlock and show "proper" repentance for that so they will let me back in.

Besides, I've come to realise I was never a good witness, I hated meetings, I hated field service, I doodled in my watchtower and books and counted the minutes until we got out of there.

I think the only reason I stayed after the first year was that if I left my sister was going to shun me like there was no tomorrow and I think she might of shunned me if I didn't get baptised.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

It's not the truth.

nj

• John Doe
    John Doe

Cause I don't swing that way--not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit