List Reasons Why YOU Would NEVER Go Back To The "Truth"

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

It's all a great big lie and they really hurt people.

Maddie

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome to the board TSR!!!

Sorry to hear about the beatings.

I hope they have stopped and you are out of the house now.

The Oracle

• minimus
    minimus

TSR, welcome to JWD!

I hope you like it here!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Mr. M, that's quite extensive. Thank you>

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

I don’t think that I could handle the way that it encroaches on your life, takes over your life, challenges your free choice, even takes away your own desires to the point that when you do finally leave you don’t even know what you want to do with your life and riddles you with guilt.

I'd crack up laughing the first time some elder made some inappropriate 'inquiry', or someone said, "I didn't see you at the mtg/assembly" . Besides that, everything everyone else here said. The control wouldn't work at all.

• Sirona
    Sirona

They changed their bible, and when you ask them for justification of that, they don't have an answer! that is a fact.

Also, they fit all the criteria for the cult evaluation scale. They are a cult according to the experts!

They took away my spirituality and now I have it back, I would never give that up to a group of men in NY

Sirona

• Tara
    Tara

Because it's not the "Truth", but, rather, the "Big, Fat Lie".

• undercover
    undercover

Once you learn that something you believed was a lie, how can you go back to believing it or trusting those who lied to you?

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

1. It's too exhausting.
    2. Not fun.
    3. Boring
    4. Dumb
    5. Controlling
    6. Useless
    7. Mindless
    8. Weird
    9. Crazy
    10. Exploitive
    11. While Looking All Shiny & New & Loving
    12. It's unloving.
  • minimus
    minimus

They live in their own little world of "it's us versus them". They expect people to believe that everyone HATES them because they alone are true Christians. They are an embarrassment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit